Chris Pratt is Mario

Will he do a good job?

Attached: normalnow.png (366x620, 147.57K)

ey its a mee, marrrio

>italians confirmed for not normal
I knew it

>Mario is a Christian confirmed
Roman Catholic bros...
Yahoo

I cooka da burrito

As an Italian-American I will choose to interpret that as "Mario isn't an Italian stereotype anymore. He's just a normal Italian-American guy now."

I mean, I'm a normal Italian-American guy and I don't sound much different than Chris Pratt. I sure as hell sound a lot more like Chris Pratt than "Itsa me, Mario!"

OW MY FIREBALLS

Well Mario is a cartoon you retard

He'll be...
>super
>super
>super
>super
SUPER!

Attached: 1365483943595.gif (262x300, 25.85K)

wtf where did you hear this?

>He isn't Italian anymore. He's normal now.

Attached: 1544476036094.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Italians are not normal

Why ain't he from Brooklyn

And that's a good thing

i wish they got hotel mario voice actor back

another POC normalwashed

Chris Pratt's penis is smooth like a dolphin. It throbs in your hand as you pump it up and down like a milk pump. Your wet lips come together and your tongues wrap around each other like wet, sexy snakes. You grab his pink rump in your hands and squeeze his sexy boner. He says a line from one of his films and flips you over with his rough, masculine hands. He's stronger than you. He picks you up like a sack of potatoes and suddenly his erect throbbing fertile manhood hits you straight in the face. You get to work with your tongue and soon he's got his cock stuffed all the way down the back of your throat and you can't breathe. Exactly like George Floyd. You come to a moment later still struggling for air when you taste the hot celebrity cum gush down the back of your throat. You are at peace with this and you love him. He leaves and never calls you again so you stalk him on his twitter account with pictures of your small pathetic tiny penis.

Attached: chrisprattsmoothchest.jpg (500x371, 24.14K)

would it be possible to be able to replace his voice with Charles Martinet using A.I.???

>Chris...

Attached: 1463272037086.jpg (480x360, 8.09K)

>BADDA BING

Attached: enNBveeQ9JCCmXJxX2tJ6H.jpg (1920x1080, 546.48K)