Foreign language film has no english dub

>foreign language film has no english dub
>forced to read subtitles
Fuck that. I won't watch the movie.I'm not reading while watching a movie. If I wanted to read I'd pick up a book.

Attached: 1556251604761.jpg (526x401, 35.24K)

Nobody cares about you.

>responds less than 1 minute after OP posted
You obviously care.

Who asked?

I'll literally watched an un-dubbed movie in a language I don't understand instead of turning on subtitles. Fuck that shit, I'd much rather figure out the story from the body language and tone of the voices

american moment

>once pirated a chinese movie that had german dubbing and spanish subtitles simultaneously
thanks

Attached: 1409785719443.jpg (680x654, 46.78K)

I turn subtitles on for some movies in english. I find that sometimes just watching isnt engaging enough.

I can do this with Kurosawa samurai movies, but not with any recent foreign films.

>watching breaking bad
>they talk in fuckin spanish
>major plot part
>no dub, no subtitles, no translations

no nothing

Attached: 1616334305924.png (399x400, 44.41K)

that's what you get for not purchasing that Chinese movie for full price from an authorized seller

It was made for an American audience, most of them are Mexican.

is it true that they fuckin teach spanish in US schools? and then no white or black even speaks it afterwards?

i just don't know who that kind of thing is aimed at. >there are so many germans who want to learn spanish and also love chinese action movies, how can i contribute to their further education

>can't even greentext anymore
look at what this shit has done to me

At least your post wasn't dubbed in German

lol

lmao so mad that your language is so irrelevant that even racist boomers decided spanish was more useful to americans

I can't read very good so I don't like subtitles

i did

:(

I cant hear very good. So i like subtitles

I care about OP