In America Asian women stalk white men and try to steal their seed to destroy their bloodline. Very scary stuff

In America Asian women stalk white men and try to steal their seed to destroy their bloodline. Very scary stuff

Attached: AsianTakeOver.webm (576x1024, 1.59M)

All chinks, specially koreans, should be forced to take strogens and serve as sissies for WM-AF relations.

koreans and japanese should get rape by mongols and chinese desu

is it possible for women to think about anything besides sex?

This is a lesbian sea, her handle is mingalabae

Americans can't suffer, I wish this schizo would fuck me out of some ideology

Stupid bitch thinks getting knocked up by Cleetus and left as a single mother is winning lmao

How come there's incel attacks every week in the US when they have million of Asians girls in this country

Most have other interests, but the ones constantly baiting men on the internet find it expedient to focus on sex

No shit, her name is in the video

No you don't. It's never worth it.

Attached: 7807ac89f5cb1896ea73b84e810a7014.jpg (939x939, 220.65K)

The real question is why is there a lack of ERs and ricecel uprisings in australia and canada

Ricecels can't even execute without making it cringe, imagine using anime swords

Ummm sweetie, its the other way around
its asian genocide not white genocide

Attached: 1628962513587.jpg (1024x946, 291.22K)

Imagine repeatedly breeding this woman

Imagining it right now

Wouldnt we be so owned and genocided if we spitroasted her aha

People in this site talk about sex literally all the time + men have biologically higher sex drives

What would be the point of forcing them? They're doing it voluntarily.

I get stalked by black women for that purpose actually. I hate them

I wish she would genocide me

One time a Mexican girl I knew told me that she wanted to marry another Mexican but have my children