I prefer it to the original and I'm tired of pretending otherwise

I prefer it to the original and I'm tired of pretending otherwise.

Attached: 07165041.jpg (1316x864, 251.72K)

same desu but i probably wouldnt say it out loud

I guess that's why I typed it. I liked the original as a kid but going back to it it just seems so joyless and cynical compared. Depp's goofy comic portrayal serves the tone so much better than Wilder's wry snark.

if johnny depp wasn't such a huge faggot I might too, but alas

You know you really shouldn't mumble user because I can't understand a word you're saying

You do you.
I'll probably never be a fan of uber-pessimistic semi-goth aesthetics and Micheal-Jackson-Johnny Depp.

It gets the win just for reaching the plot sooner.
Who wants to watch Charlie's mom sing to him?

this movie sucked, was a cash grab, and depp was out of his element
eat shit, queef stain

I wouldn't admit that either. I watcheg 5 minutes of it and wanted to gouge this fag's eyes out. He's got nothing on Gene Wilder. NOTHING.

Regardless of anything I think we can agree that they're both better than however this bullshit is gonna play out, pic related

Attached: wonka-film-prequel-timothee-chalamet-1633936802.jpg (2731x4096, 1.53M)

It’s great Burton kino. It’s definitely under rated. It’s got a lot of dark psychedelic undertones that kids wouldn’t understand.

Once again you shouldn't mumble 'cause it's kinda starting to bum me out!

>a wonka fucking prequel
The jews have done every book and the holocaust can only be told a dozen times max every year. This is why things are the way they are.

Based

It's in the fridge, daddy-o!
Are you hep to the jive can you dig what I'm layin' down I knew that you could slide me some skiiiin soul-brother.

Attached: willy.png (1280x720, 589.21K)

Got way bigger, that's for sure.

Attached: 59032uw.gif (580x326, 3.92M)

>Dude what if Michael Jackson killed kids instead of raping them

i just realised wonka is literally me

post teeth

The fact you are keeping the memory of the scene alive means it was worthy making after all.

I'd rather eat Johnny Depp's chocolate than Gene Wilder's.