CK3 is an extremely boring game

Literally nothing to do beyond acquiring titles over and over. No flavor, barely any history, they added a royal court and an artifact system in the last update and then decided to make it as insipid as possible. What were they thinking?

Attached: Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (2560x1600, 3.46K)

Are you playing with all the DLCs? Because without the DLCs the game is very empty.
Artfiacts have been a thing for a long time in the game also dunno what you mean

pls gib free dlc

ck2 is boring too
I deleted it once my zoroastrian persian empire managed to crush the abassids into oblivion

>Are you playing with all the DLCs? Because without the DLCs the game is very empty.
What kind of crap is that?
A game should be full without any DLC.
DLC should be like a expansion like AoE had

I have over 12,000 hours in CK2.

true victoria 2 is the only good autism simulation game (and it needs mods)

Oh wait I thought you said CK2 not CK3. nevermind yeah ck3 is shit

The dirty Swedes are destroying Vicky 3 right now by getting rid of actual combat.

i have been purposely avoiding all the info about it but i don't expect good things

how does it compare to ck2? I liked that in ck2 mods were varied and fun to play, I never touched vanilla anyways. is it one of those sequels that kills modding like civ6?

They have got rid of actual units on the battlefield. Instead, when a war starts, the total amount of units and their strength is calculated and the winner is decided based on that. It is called a front system.

Utility mods are ok but so far I haven't seen any mod that manages to make the game not boring by adding flavour. There's a few total conversion mods but they're either shit or based on a novel/film and require you to be familiar with it.

Captive audience of autistic losers

I think it's boring too tbqh. Just feels like a lot of waiting around for thinks to happen. Maybe I have shit attention span but I find EU4 much more entertaining.

sounds stupid as expected.

Attached: 1652656708971.jpg (654x900, 106.1K)

Why should I play CK2/CK3 instead of EU4?

CK3 just seems so boring compared to CK2. I don't know why really.

All of those fucking map games are boring, there’s no visual stimulation, no large battles you can physically see happen, so much boring politics and management and factories and shit abs whatever, all just si see numbers go up and lines move on a goddamn motherfucking piece of shit USELESS bland STUPID FUCKING MAP

Attached: ABAEBA0B-8E00-4C46-AC1C-1221035CD3A9.png (810x1080, 191.45K)

EU4 is about playing as a country, and CK is about playing as the individuals who rule it. There's a lot more focus on personality and physical traits, and how they translate to ruling ability, martial ability, personal prowess, etc. The game attempts to simulate the inner politics of European feudal kingdoms during that time period, hence you need good relations with your subjects if you're a king or emperor and inheriting titles is often the best way to expand your fief.
At least that's in theory. CK3 isn't a finished product and is extremely easy. CK2 is at least good for roleplaying purposes.

well, yeah, as every paradox games you need to wait for 3 years and 20 dlc to actually get a decent game
and when you know CK3 was probably the most "complete" grand strategy game they ever released in "vanilla" state, it says a lot about what they did previously

Attached: 2020_10_04_2.png (1920x1080, 2.97M)

The later parts of a game when you have a big empire can still be really fun as long as you avoid blobbing.
I usually start conquering nearby kingdoms at that part and setting up distant dynasty members as independent rulers of them.

the bronze age mod is pretty fun desu. I always wanted to LARP as a mycenean or Assyrian