Buy a shithole for $250,000

>Buy a shithole for $250,000.
>Put $50,000 into it.
>Sell for $350,000.

Sounds easy enough.

Attached: F009EE72-A046-4FD3-A9F4-6D3653953659.jpg (2999x2000, 3.42M)

If you have the shit and the tools and the expertise

Buy land, user. God's not making any more of it.

>Rent a studio for $5,000.
>Put 5 black cocks into her.
>Sell for $39.95.

These faggots are all over the place here

>buy affordable property
>put 100$ worth of paint into it and a few potted plants
>Ooops, looks like we increased the property value by two hundred thousand dollars

Attached: 76c602197e559885687c48227b619970[1].jpg (750x906, 119.39K)

>Buy land
>One day government says it's not yours anymore
>Resist
>Die

If you have the capital to purchase the house and pay for the renovations then yeah, it's a good way to make money.

no idea what they're talking about

Amerimutt's Law

Or just find a reliable contractor who has all of that and is cheap.

oh yeah just redo a whole house for $1000 bucks nbd

>reliable contractor
>cheap

pick 1

God made niggers; he clearly doesn't know what he's doing

These shows cut deals with contractors for advertising and they're still not cheap nor reliable(the shows get sued all the time by home buyers)

what's the best way to invest in real estate with minimal effort? i was thinking of buying some REITs

>reliable
>contractor
Pick one

these turbo roasties would run me into the ground emotionally and spiritually

>Turn nice and comfy stained wooden cabinets into soulless and cheap painted white.
My god, modern home design is disgusting. What's with the cheap shit, painted cabinets and trim, fake hardwood floors, black and white color schemes.

Attached: soulless.jpg (1397x931, 245.56K)

Seriously. They are either people who have earned their bill, or they're the reason people seriously consider DIY.

the only "cheatcode" to this issue is finding someone beast who isn't licensed or sponsored by a contractor or agency

My theory is that they look better on digital cameras, film cameras would expose their soullessness and illustrated ads wouldn't do them any favors either.

Has anyone ever had sex with their landlord? Asking for a friend

>ywn have a findom landlord
feels bad man

There are a million ways for people with the capital to turn money into more money. Flipping houses is just one of them.

Muh mid century modern.
But actually the 50's was full of wacky color schemes mixing wood with green, red, yellow and orange. People are just too soulless nowadays.

literally what i did. bought a unit in a prime location, next to public transport and a shopping center a year ago during the the height of the pandemic, put about 60k extra into making it really nice, new kitchen, new aircons, new paint, new bathroom, local council already proposing a change to the height limit of the buildings on our block and a few others around us. someone just sold a unit in our building for 500k when i bought mine for 350k. its crazy how the property market operates, i hope i can make buck out of this before the global economy goes to shit

Yes, it's called finding an East Asian first-gen contractor. Preferably Vietnamese.
Latinos are too unreliable and expensive to support.