Which one of these two is the biggest loser?

Attached: wegwegwrg.png (554x608, 149.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/horsewengh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dog

Considering YMS fucks dogs, it's gotta be him.

DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER DOGFUCKER

Is it spoonys year yet bros?

Lol holy shit hasn’t he been making those “behind the scenes” videos for like over a year now?

Isn't the guy in the bottom image Kero the Wolf, the notorious roadkill rapist?

I think so!

Anyone who fucks dogs.

ralph is a pretentious basedboy but at least he doesn't rape dogs (as far as i know)

over 2 years actually

Ralph's burnt out, although YMS is the weirder one.

Joker broke this man.

Attached: ralph.jpg (1000x630, 40.44K)

Ralph's movie was ok and I'll never forget
>bitch you the sauce
What has YMS done except weird noise music and bitching about the Lion King?

Ralph is a cuck and YMS is a dogfucker

>Ralph goes up his own ass as a combination of graduating film school and being surrounded by filmies/being friends with Adam/moving to LA
>tries to do le ebin takedown of Joker
>except his video format is only great for bottom barrel shit nobody cares about like Bye Bye Man - it does not work for a decent movie. Adam ran into a similar problem when he applies his review style to A Quiet Place
>big backlash - more dislikes than likes, he eventually unlists it and then deletes, etc.
>probably isn't able to seriously break into the film industry and become a serious kinomancer director like he wanted to be
>combination of backlash and personal failures done broke him and any passion he had for his channel
>new videos are uninspired, boring shit and he rambles a lot
>a lot of other small embarrassments, like the now-deleted le serious "analysis" of Parasite that's 90% reading a wikipedia summary and 10% giving the more basic bitch surface level "insight" you can imagine
>constantly gets taken to task by an unrelenting Adam on Sardonicast and humiliated
>probably has a weed problem too - I have a friend who does which he says makes him apathetic to everything, and nu-Ralph is nothing if not apathetic.

>Ralph's movie was ok
It was absolutely unwatchable trash

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 84.48K)

I'd rather be a dog fucker, tbqh

Uhh, I think it's that pounder of pooches there.

I've only watched the yms, he's good at shitting on movies, but he has that air/belief that he could do better.
At least the RLM guys wont lie to you , they know they can't shit anything better than the shit they watch.

Quick run down? I did try purchasing it but it was not available for UK users. I remember him being mighty impressed with his working, thinking it was film festival material, etc.

He’s gonna spend 4 years shitting on a soulless remake nobody likes that is basically just the same movie as the original but ugly cgi and worse voice cast. What a pointless video to make, at least his Kimba video had meaning and purpose to it, dispelling a long standing rumor created by internet telephone using the power of weaponized autism.
Why not make a video on the Milan remake? That movie has so much shit going on in and around it that can be deep dove into to really bring to task all the fucked up evil shit Disney does and the disgusting vicegrip the Chinese government has on the balls of the entertainment industry.
But nah let’s just nitpick how Simbas VA made an audio error and James Earl Jones said “yes” in a funny way.

>Weird noise music
That's probably the best way to describe his pseudo Yoko Ono sounds honestly

>Why not make a video on the Milan remake? That movie has so much shit going on in and around it that can be deep dove into to really bring to task all the fucked up evil shit Disney does and the disgusting vicegrip the Chinese government has on the balls of the entertainment industry.
Good idea, cause he's already done entertaining moralfag rants before like when taking AMC to task for how they treated Frank Darabont. The Kimba video was sufficient to revitalize his channel. Wtf is the Lion King one gonna do any better?

dog

What you seem to be neglecting is that Adum would fuck Simba and not Mulan

Obviously Ralph

qrd on the dog fucking?

YMS BTFO Kimbafags so he is better

>At least the RLM guys wont lie to you , they know they can't shit anything better than the shit they watch.

They absolutely think they could make better movies than everything they watch. But they've tried, and failed every time, and they've sort of accepted the reality, but they're still not sure why it didn't work and think it could work in the future.

Both of them used to be really good and now they just release low effort shit. If I had to choose, I would say RTMM has had a bigger drop in quality. His Best and Worst Films of 2020 video had him list like 50 movies and say 1 shallow sentence about each. It's so bad his own audience is asking if it was a parody video.

What I will say though is I think Ralph is capable of making decent movies if he tried. King Candy is the only youtube(r) film I've ever sat through and enjoyed unironically.

Who has the prettier asshole?

twitter.com/horsewengh

What happened to Ralph? He seems so jaded and bored with youtube now. Is he just seething nobody likes his movies?

itll be interesting to see how its received and if his long time fans will still gobble this vapid fetish white knighting of a childrens Disney movie

Ralph
his batman review was watchmojo-tier

Ralph the mutt maker.
At least the dog fucker doesn't have delusions that he is actually a good filmmaker.
only delusions of being a musician