Rice BTFO

>Potatoes are better for nutrients than rice due to their higher percentage of vitamins, minerals and fiber. Potatoes provide more vitamin A, vitamin C, B6, folate, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper and calcium than rice. Potatoes contain less calories, carbohydrates and fat.
Chadtatos win. Rice BTFO

Attached: Chadtato.jpg (1024x536, 71.98K)

any peru anons eat the RARE potato species? what do they taste like?

Attached: qdozkr6yjmi61.jpg (640x965, 115.72K)

Do you think we eat rice because we like it?
I eat this crap everyday and I absolutely hate it. But it's what I can afford with my salary

Taters are for rich people in junglezil? just plant it anywhere. Chadtatos are not picky about soil like virgin rice

Speak for yourself. Rice is delicious with all kinds of stew and meats.

*Enter pasta kings*
Potatocuck....let this be...our final battle
>Carbohydrates and Fiber
Pasta provides beneficial carbohydrates. A cup of white spaghetti contains 43 grams of total carbohydrates, while an equivalent serving of whole-wheat spaghetti offers 37 grams of total carbs. Carbs serve as a primary source of fuel for your body. Whole-wheat pasta also provides a considerable amount of dietary fiber, a particularly beneficial type of carbohydrate. Fiber helps fight chronic diseases -- including obesity and type 2 diabetes -- and promotes digestive health. A 1-cup serving of whole-wheat pasta contains 6.3 grams of dietary fiber, providing 17 percent of the recommended daily intake for men and 24 percent for women, set by the Institute of Medicine.

Selenium and Manganese
Both white and whole-wheat pastas serve as excellent sources of selenium, a mineral that activates antioxidant enzymes tasked with protecting your cells from molecular damage.. Pasta also contains manganese, a mineral that helps you metabolize carbohydrates and regulate your blood sugar. A serving of whole-wheat pasta boasts 1.9 milligrams of manganese -- more than 100 percent of the daily intake for women and 83 percent for men -- while an equivalent serving of white pasta offers 0.5 milligram.
Eat white pasta as a source of folate -- or vitamin B-9 -- or opt for whole-wheat pasta as a source of the carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin. Folate plays a role in red blood cell development and supports rapid cell growth, while lutein and zeaxanthin support healthy vision. A diet rich in carotenoids, including lutein and zeaxanthin, also reduces the risk of lung cancer, explains the Linus Pauling Institute. A serving of white pasta provides 167 micrograms of vitamin B-9, or 42 percent of the daily recommended folate intake established by the Institute of Medicine. A serving of whole-wheat pasta contains 113 micrograms of lutein and zeaxanthin.

I'll eat my potatoes after I'm done with both my rice AND pasta, fag.

i hate khoresht

Yeah no shit, sherlock. Bug brain vs. elite yuropoor brain, who is more advanced?

It was never a secret, user.

The potato is a health bomb compared to the love of fatsos pasta. Almost no nutrition in that garbage

Your diaspora family doesn't know how to prepare them, Daniel.

wtf u talking about nigger
a 50kg sack of potatoes costs 10 reais

Boiled potatoes + boiled and washed rice + cold yogurt + salt = perfect poorfag nutritional meal
Seethe and cope

Attached: Criticfire.jpg (1920x1080, 103.32K)

I just realized this isn't fit oh fuck

not him but those prices seem a little outdated bro
paid like 6BRL per kilo last week

>*mogs the shit out of other staples*

Attached: 1629996576148.jpg (1200x1200, 410.37K)

Your continent has blessed the world with the holy potato, I KNEEL

Stop destroying the rainforest, american.

Why won't you notice that until now?
Wouldn't the flags in each post give it away

a superior carb source passing through

Attached: istockphoto-1192950933-612x612.jpg (612x408, 22.79K)

You don't buy potatoes from the super market.
You buy from the farmer that stopped his truck by the roadside, and sells only in big bags.

Attached: file.png (206x244, 90.74K)

Not so fast

Attached: 1622696226315.png (401x759, 35.84K)

Potatoes pretty much destroyed my rectum and sphincter. I never had any problems with rice

elite yuropoor brain

Attached: conquerors.jpg (962x1330, 438.85K)

Buckwheat is disgusting, only russian pigs can eat that

I wasnt aware pasta was actually superior to rice in nutrients.
That's it. I'm never eating rice ever again.
Rice and beans shall be replaced by pasta and beans (which I always loved anyway)

How does bread fare against the other carbs?

Attached: images.jpeg-30.jpg (640x480, 66.82K)

Bread is a based number 2. The staple of breakfast

If it's good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me.

I've been buckbroken
Pasta chads.....we will rise again