Why didnt they ever just look behind the poster

Why didnt they ever just look behind the poster

Attached: 51zUbui+gbL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 31.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OmPe77m7aCs
youtu.be/klwrT8rMu5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could someone please explain to me why eating 50 eggs proves you're the top dog in prison?

Attached: cool_hand_luke.jpg (975x1467, 254.44K)

What reason did the guards have to look behind the poster? It was a beautiful woman and they didn't want to damage the poster. Really dumb question.

Um... probably because you shouldn't have 50 eggs and so that person becomes the coolest for obtaining so many eggs.

no one would expect something like that to be possible

>proves you're the top dog in prison?
more like top dog period, incel

eggs are symbolic of jesus, 50 eggs for 50 prisoners, luke is a christ figure throughout the film, hes absolving them of their sins metaphorically. You can even see him when hes carried off after the egg eating that hes got his arms spread out like jesus on the cross.

Because prison guards can fuck woth your possessions with authority. Why wouldnt they?

Your reasoning is that they should have fucked with his shit just because they can. That's extremely illogical and I wouldn't be surprised if you're a black man.

ok schizo, im speaking in the context of prison. guards love to fuck with prisoners stuff.

It was what, the 1950s? The guards were probably drunk half the time.

There was a booger on it and the Mr Krabs guy didn't want to touch it.

I'd guess the guards respected him just enough because he did their taxes for them

Because that movie is overrated gay horseshit.

Attached: 333.png (884x757, 270.64K)

he did all the guards taxes and laundered the warden's illegal money
everybody liked and respected him

do they escape at the end like the scouring of hell?

final scene is in a church

youtu.be/OmPe77m7aCs

>no one would expect something like that to be possible
This. After the escape, you bet the guards would check behind every poster, under beds, etc. It set a precedent.

it maxxes out the stinkiness of your farts

>overrated gay
Fair enough.
>horseshit
Nah it's still a good movie.

How in 20 years did the guards not once notice Andy emptying the wall debris from his pant leg into the rec yard or notice any of the piles?

I think the Naked Gun movies made fun of this. Eventually he was standing on a minihill from all the digging kek

Because no man can eat 50 eggs.
If the top man can eat 50 eggs, he must be the top dog.

raising arizona seems like it's doing a parody of shawshank despite coming out years prior

youtu.be/klwrT8rMu5c

More like, couldn't the guards hear him chipping away at the wall? I'm pretty sure every time he struck the hammer it would make some sort of clink noise.

"the only way to truly be an atheist is to go thru christianity"
-slavoj zizek