Took 10 years to build dedicated bus lines and establish the entire bus thing in san francisco (the "capital" of the...

>took 10 years to build dedicated bus lines and establish the entire bus thing in san francisco (the "capital" of the wealthiest us state)
Lmao we have this shit in moscow since the 90s with our "decaying economy" and whatnot
Good to see the us is still behind us 30 something years
Good luck lads. Next up: put those buses on a dynamic map and install a free wifi on them. Then you would catch up to us as it were as of 2010
Must be tough living in 3rd world conditions and yet being considered the wealthiest place on earth. What a reality check

Attached: 1627799012712.png (744x406, 428.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/blglo-PmBXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/blglo-PmBXk

>mcdonald's color theme
do they really?

Muni buses already have dynamic maps and wifi. That has nothing to do with the rapid bus line

>inb4 some mutt in the middle of nowhere acts proud because he's car dependent

He did say people are loving it

I expect that argument too
But the funny thing is that everyone in the world are getting cars too, but only 3rd world shitholes don't have a working public transit system

I always crack up when a serb appears like a little dog after a russian posts something, it's fucking cartoonish

You can survive in bay area without cars desu although the hills are annoying af for walking and especially cycling

>russoid talking about infrastructure

Attached: russian highway.jpg (589x428, 50.64K)

Attached: Serboid lapdogs.gif (480x424, 2.65M)

>public transport

Attached: 1634722201298.gif (1150x1533, 794.22K)

>Mentally ill German that saids "fuck serbia" for years

The city looks nice and the weather looks nice, it’s just weird how they haven’t invested much money into public transport, I live without a car in the uk, I wouldn’t be able to do that in America Though

Sorry I really don't understand, they took 10 years to apply some red paint and set up the bus stations?

Attached: SF_Bay_Rail_Transit.svg.png (1280x954, 427.81K)

SF is shit, there's a reason why almost all of the Bay Area's transit expansion has occurred outside of it and with transit agencies not subject to SF's influence.

Attached: Stadler-KISS_Caltrain_tests_Railcolor-News_2489.jpg (1600x1067, 312.42K)

Is that a bragging point? Ussr surpassed that in moscow, let alone now
In fact we've built about this many new stations just in the last 15 years

Actually this project is 20 years in the making. 10 of those were lawsuits against the project, 5 was site planning where the project was cut in half, 2.5 was another lawsuit challenging the final design, and the last 2.5 were construction. For reference San Francisco voters were also promised a downtown rail station no later than 2000. Did you notice that it's 2022? Similarly, Oakland dismantled the region's main train station and is now getting sued for trying to remove the other one for a new stadium.

To the south is Silicon Valley, and you can imagine why Silicon Valley exists when this is what they "compete" with.

Attached: CDTX 2052-SWelch.jpg (900x582, 218.05K)

Nigga moscow is 12 times bigger than san Francisco proper and 2.5 times bigger than the whole bay area including suburban areas

SF has had a functioning public transportation system for over a century, Boris.

>Actually this project is 20 years in the making. 10 of those were lawsuits against the project, 5 was site planning where the project was cut in half, 2.5 was another lawsuit challenging the final design, and the last 2.5 were construction. For reference San Francisco voters were also promised a downtown rail station no later than 2000. Did you notice that it's 2022? Similarly, Oakland dismantled the region's main train station and is now getting sued for trying to remove the other one for a new stadium.
Why
Honestlyall you are doing is crippling your countries economic potential and for what?

Muni and Bart do their job , just make the stations more secure. I live in sunset and never used a car.

public transport isn't kosher

i always crack up when a german says anything about russia

Attached: sudety.gif (480x270, 462.74K)

Someone post the gif

Why are you so butthurt?

It's less the country as a whole and more SF doing it to themselves. SF gave up on new construction sometime in the 1990s, except for managed job creation projects in downtown and in former industrial areas considered unsightly. Development elsewhere is banned. Prior to the dotcom boom this made a lot of sense as most commuters would either come from Oakland or drive, it only doesn't make sense now due to Silicon Valley existing. Nobody wants to change. This is the same city that bans almost all buildings over 3 floors.

Hence why everyone is moving south and east, to places that have transit and are willing to build up. The city government don't care because they won't deal with the consequences, and most SF voters are homeowners anyway. The goal is to preserve that.

if you think that's interesting, wait until you hear about indoor plumbing!

Attached: 1614255700233.png (1038x1042, 1.38M)

Then name a city that can compete with that?

In what way is SF the capital of California? Sacramento is the true capital and Los Angeles is a far larger city.