Jesus was from the Middle East

Jesus was from the Middle East

Why does the Middle East they reject Jesus ?

Attached: 65889413.jpg (450x322, 46.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/children/become-jehovahs-friend/songs/time-line-jesus-life/
christianitytoday.com/news/2018/january/top-50-christian-persecution-open-doors-world-watch-list.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was too jewish for them.

Muslims do not reject Jesus, they recognise him as a prophet of God

Then why does Israel reject Jeuss too ?

They don't tho

Jesus was from the Middle East.

Why does Europe they accept Jesus ?

Attached: poinjak.jpg (557x450, 33.4K)

just like jehova witnesses?

Political reasons

Is Jesus the son of God ?
If the answer is no then they rejct Jesus

Is Jesus king in heaven ?

Did Jesus die for our sins ?

Attached: 8014e219c4923d0b10f4d9281bd0efa7.png (500x375, 245.62K)

This. They need Jesus. We just needed some knowledge from the monks.

Jesus is more than just a prophet !

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/children/become-jehovahs-friend/songs/time-line-jesus-life/

yeah it never stops tracking you to the FBI

The Jews wanted to stone Jesus for claiming he was the son of God. Wouldn't Muhammad have done the same ? (yes)

Attached: Ancient+mongoose_a60ed6_9516777.jpg (1200x742, 93.06K)

>israel
Illegitimate state
>Why does the Middle East they reject Jesus?
Arabs were one of first nations to adopt Christianity + Islam doesn't reject Jesus

There is no fbi in the Netherlands, so what do you care

Jesus never claimed to be the son of God God has no sons.
>Is Jesus king in heaven ?
God is king in heaven.
>Did Jesus die for our sins ?
No one dies for anyone's sins.

Following Jesus there is a crime.

christianitytoday.com/news/2018/january/top-50-christian-persecution-open-doors-world-watch-list.html

>Jesus never claimed to be the son of God God has no sons.

غالبا ما يدعو الكتاب المقدس يسوع «ابن اللّٰه». (يوحنا ١:٤٩) وتعني هذه العبارة ان اللّٰه، خالق الكل، خلق يسوع او اعطاه الحياة. (مزمور ٣٦:٩؛ رؤيا ٤:١١) فالكتاب المقدس لا يعلِّم ان اللّٰه انجب ابنا كما ينجب البشر الاولاد!

يدعو الكتاب المقدس ايضا الملائكة «بني اللّٰه». (ايوب ١:٦) كما يقول ان الانسان الاول آدم كان «ابن اللّٰه». (لوقا ٣:٣٨)

>God is king in heaven.

اوحى الله لعدد من كتَّاب الكتاب المقدس ان يذكروا مواصفات الملك المثالي الذي سيحكم على مملكته. اليك بعضا منها.

يختاره الله. «نصَّبتُ ملكي . . . اعطيك الامم ميراثا لك وأقاصي الارض مُلكا لك». — مزمور ٢:٦، ٨.

يأتي من سلالة الملك داود ويرث عرشه. «يولد لنا ولد، ويعطى لنا ابن . . . لنمو رئاسته وللسلام لا نهاية على عرش داود وعلى مملكته». — اشعيا ٩:٦، ٧.

>No one dies for anyone's sins.

مات يسوع لينال البشر غفران الخطايا ويعيشوا الى الابد. (روما ٦:٢٣؛ افسس ١:٧) كما برهن موته ان بإمكان الانسان ان يبقى وليا للّٰه حتى تحت اقسى الامتحانات. — عبرانيين ٤:١٥.

Attached: 1631268184417.png (754x1452, 291.97K)

My arabic isn't very good.

What is your native language ?

you can find poison and poop in the middle east too doesn't mean you want to ingest it.

I speak better English.

>Jesus never claimed to be the son of God God has no sons.

The Bible often calls Jesus “the Son of God.” (John 1:49) The expression “Son of God” acknowledges that God is the Creator, or Source, of all life, including that of Jesus. (Psalm 36:9; Revelation 4:11) The Bible does not teach that God literally fathered a child in the same way that humans produce children.

The Bible also calls the angels “sons of the true God.” (Job 1:6) And the Bible says that the first human, Adam, was a “son of God.” (Luke 3:38)

>God is king in heaven.

God had several Bible writers record details identifying the One who would become the King of God’s Kingdom. This Ruler would be:

Chosen by God. “I myself have installed my king . . . I will give nations as your inheritance and the ends of the earth as your possession.”—Psalm 2:6, 8.

An heir of King David. “A child has been born to us, a son has been given to us . . . To the increase of his rulership and to peace, there will be no end, on the throne of David and on his kingdom in order to establish it firmly.”—Isaiah 9:6, 7.

Born in Bethlehem. “O Bethlehem . . . , from you will come out for me the one to be ruler . . . His greatness will reach the ends of the earth.”—Micah 5:2, 4.

Rejected by men and executed. “He was despised, and we held him as of no account. . . . He was pierced for our transgression; he was crushed for our errors.”—Isaiah 53:3, 5.

Raised from the dead and glorified. “You will not leave me in the Grave. You will not allow your loyal one to see the pit. . . . There is happiness at your right hand forever.”—Psalm 16:10, 11.

>No one dies for anyone's sins.

Jesus died so that humans could have their sins forgiven and receive endless life. (Romans 6:23; Ephesians 1:7) Jesus’ death also proved that a human can remain loyal to God even when faced with the severest of tests.—Hebrews 4:15

Attached: 1639471886760.jpg (900x754, 205.23K)