Yeah, im thinking kino

yeah, im thinking kino
youtu.be/b4doITNi2RE

Attached: FD0091C1-03FA-41F2-A2B6-9BDCFCC81E2E.jpg (768x432, 81.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ycOwVPqbxA
youtube.com/watch?v=9i-4foLur0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Back when I was a kid, I was so excited to learn that Peter Jackson was going to direct a film about Halo. Now that they are releasing a tv show about Halo, almost 20 years later, I no longer care.

They really won't be satisfied until every fanbase has been shit on, huh

They released the first 23 minutes, it was alright

Looks like shit. Next they're going to make a Doom series where the slayer is somehow a nigger.

Attached: 1647122543889.jpg (764x814, 39.68K)

its off to a good start

Attached: ayyasasd.png (526x779, 322.67K)

imagine mismanaging the largest IP in video games for 10 years so badly it can't even generate interest for a tv show. Microsoft and 343 really out did themselves

where is this?

/thread

I watch the latest trailer that came out and seems that only thing remotely interested is kinda the action scenes. Basically I'm just watch actions on youtube. It's just another dumb show to turn off your brain and watch

why so many women characters?

because HALO™ was always a story by and for women, chudbrain

lol this

this will be a fucking mess and we all know it.

Attached: 1644960730991.jpg (640x647, 45.84K)

Why so many ugly women?

If this is the trailer, I'd hate to see the show. Looks like absolute trash. Cinematography, framing, acting, audio, sets, props, costumes all look dreadful.

The entire Halo universe needs to go back to Halo 2 and redo most of it. The opening cinematic and the Arbiter getting the armor was fine but they need to make it about the invasion of Earth. The Covenant fleet needs to be magnitudes larger than it was in the final game and the battles need to feel overwhelming. Chief and Cortana at some point would realize the Covies are after more than just destroying the planet and, together, slowly gather intel on the hidden ancient Forerunner infrastructure. The Arbiter would be in pursuit of Chief the whole time seeing the trail of bodies, learning what they know, and questioning the Covenant doctrine due to Forerunners being so closely linked to the humans. Many diverse location would be visited including alpine, future cities, deserts, and Antarctica. Eventually they would discover something huge that is a game changer which I haven't thought of yet. Covenant civil war begins. Earth barely makes it and events set up for the third act of the series. The first game was great because it all took place on the ring and there was that constant feeling of discovery. Halo 2 needs to take place entirely on Earth instead of skipping around to several different locations that we barely get to enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ycOwVPqbxA
youtube.com/watch?v=9i-4foLur0g

Attached: mcortana.png (339x261, 156.49K)

Cringe. Jesus christ its so cringey.

Also, Not a single tropical beach.

No blood gulch.

FAIL

How woke is it?

>Afflecks Batman movie
>Jacksons Halo movie
What else was scrapped? Its like jewywood don't want good movies.

7 of 10 main characters are women
7 of 10 main characters are non white

oh interesting, who is playing chief?
>the leprechaun from American Gods
what

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 10.87K)