How many of LATIN AMERICAN posters have gone to PRIVATE SCHOOL...

how many of LATIN AMERICAN posters have gone to PRIVATE SCHOOL... and live in atleast upper middle class HOUSING and conditions...

a long time ago i did a research on this and by far the MAJORITY of latam posters went to private school (85%)...
it confirmed my hypothosis of most latam posters being rich...
a. they know very good english
b. they have never seen crime
c. they have good internet connection

Attached: 1024px-Latin_America_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1024x1024, 218.18K)

Bro I literally grew up in a favela, not even joking. Anyone can make if they try hard enough.

Haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?
Broke out of the psych ward yet?

brazil is not latin america

All true for except b

>private school
i'm poor by 3rd world standards

>they know very good english
not hard if you are not clinically retarded
>they have never seen crime
not hard if you dont live in a big city, I live in a small town and the last violent crime i have heard of is an old man who hanged himself
>they have good internet connection
this one is true, my internet is shit

Attached: 148080241716.jpg (600x468, 51.53K)

I went to public schools thx

>kidergarden
private
>primary
private
>secondary (technical)
private
>atleast upper middle class HOUSING
yes

a. my english was always very poor tho
b. many times
c. compared to the average here its pretty good, yes

usually happen with the follow up threads... latam posters trying too hard to not show that they are not rich... i see through that..

>Private school
Not me
>very good english
I'd say my english is average among ESLs
>I have never seen crime
My dad was beaten up and robbed once, our house was robbed once, I caused a car accident once and "escaped"
>good internet connection
that's true but it's still shit compared to 1st world standards

This applies to 90% of all non-Western posters on this site.

Meds

Attached: 1650626659405.jpg (642x963, 132.45K)

my elementary school was private (3 different schools), my high school was public(only 1 school), i have a hard time saying what class am i, although i don't live badly and have everything i need, i don't think i'm even middle class, my house was pretty shit before we "repaired" it, i'm probably just a bit above low class.

a. yes
b. i have, in some occasions, the worst one was when a guy from my school class was murdered just before i went to school, he was a faction member or at least a wannabe
c. yes

>I caused a car accident once and "escaped"
kek i dont think that count as a crime desu

Several tbqh. It's the Any Forums paradox: some thirdies are wealthier and better educated than firsties.

Public
Mediocre English(Spanish too)
I don't live in a big city so it's very uncommon
I pay ~13 USD for a 400gb mobile plan

Not me.
>Good internet connection
lmao I live in a fucking farm and I have good internet. Every poo fag can have good internet.

yes... that is true...
if u are from the west and u post on this site... it probaly means u are a loser and depressed (not me)... u probaly dont live a very rich life...
opposite when u are not from the west and u post on this site...

There is this dude from Paraguay that has admitted to being high on drugs every day and having totaled 3 cars due to drunk driving which makes him just buy a new one.

>lmao I live in a fucking farm and I have good internet

Translation: My parents are rich landowners that run a big agro-business that can afford satelite Internet.

Are you a tall blonde bike-riding weed-smoking swamp-german nonce?

nigga good internet isn't expensive at all here nowadays

A Brazilian poster posted his apartment a few years ago. Looked like a fucking oligarch's home.

Bro I went to a "private" school and it was filled with low class scum. I'm poor by western standards.

i am white
i often get mistaken as an anglo because of my perfect english and white features

Attached: 1629820825206.jpg (2448x1822, 718.61K)

I went to public school

It is, I literally caused 2 people to crash

Everything you said is true and applies to me
t.Puerto Rican without wifi connection atm so no flag

Probably the son of some drug dealer or politician.
Went to a private bilingual school, yes. Parents are not rich though, just upper middle class professionals.

A)semi-private,the government covered most but my faily had to pay for things the school specialized in
B)ive been mugged alot,and i mean alot
C)ye