Want to start going to the gym

>want to start going to the gym
>need gym clothes and shoes
>can’t afford them because I bought 2 Macs last month
Does it happen in your country?

Attached: 99D52287-7E0C-48FC-A598-93B7B0F6D0AC.jpg (1024x962, 48.19K)

kys

imagine being so poor you're broke after buying a couple of hamburgers

u dont need to buy gym apparel just go man

this is the best advice anybody can ever get or give, literally the perfect answer to any problem

Why would you need gym clothes to go gym? to post photos on instagram with your iToddlerPhone?

How old are you. Reading posts from you makes me feel I'm watching texts from a spoiled brat

He's a nafri, they're basically eternal children

why do you keep spamming these threads? did smoking so much crack destroy your brain that badly?

Huh? Am I supposed to wear a suit there or something?
Also I don’t have social media but well iPhone is superior to Android
>spoiled brat
Lmao I fucking wish. I am so fucking poor because my parents just had to have children while they’re broke as fuck. Fucking low class breeders
I am not

Any random t-shirt and some short pants, I guess you have some? or do you have your closet filled with jeans and suits?

my nigga is a suit the only clothing you own?

>gym clothes and shoes
Wtf dude you can get a tee-shirt and shorts and sneakers from a second-hand shop for 10 euro or less.
Except:
>want to start going to a gym
As in, you're paying for gym membership?
>bought 2 Macs last month
As in the computers? Why 2? Why Macs?

Why is the cheapest expense you listed the limiting factor? Why not cut out the gym membership for a month and go running outdoors and do pushups and situps since it's the summer? Why not stop being a hipster faggot and stop buying from Apple?

you can buy a pull-up bar for your doorframe for maybe 50€ and do push-ups on the ground for free
squat variations can be done without weights too, even if they won't be that effective
you can do a decent workout without going to the gym

OK I admit I have some cheap stuff that I exclusively wear at home. But since I’m gonna be in public I need more decent clothes
So turns out I have a pair of Supreme sweatpants. That’s probably gonna work. But I still need some new shoes. Gonna take a look on StockX then
I broke my old MacBook and had to buy a new one. Then I realized I should fully switch because macOS is so god damn freaking good and ditched my old Windows PC at home for a Mac Mini

I want to break your nose, does this happen in your country?

>But I still need some new shoes.
You don't need new shoes. You're just starting at a fucking gym. Unless you're running on a treadmill (and if you are you're a fucking chump for paying for gym membership instead of running outside) just use old sneakers.

What? Why are you so violent fren?

because you seem like the most shallow person one can imagine

It does

I don't have enough money to buy a bike

Attached: 1626385201512.png (600x468, 142.41K)

>want to start riding the bus
>need new deodorant, hat, and tie
>can't afford them because I bought a car and some ice cream today
Does this happen in trade federation?