California is ours

california is ours

Attached: cornelius__jones.jpg (576x994, 150.12K)

according to whom?

Cali is Mexican.

it would be a paradise if it stayed like that tbqh

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now it's mexico 2.0

Belgium isn't even yours anymore

Attached: Decline_in_Belgians_2000_-_2021.gif (478x402, 550.15K)

would be cool of it showed by province too

I'm from eastern europe so I don't know what to feel about this but do westies even care about the "replacement"? I imagine the overwhelming majority of people just live their lives in their own bubble and thats it.

do you want eastern europe to be replaced as well?

>? I imagine the overwhelming majority of people just live their lives in their own bubble and thats it.
Yes, most don't care until it's too late.

I guess not but I don't feel anything about the huge amounts of nonwhites here. would it change if this were my native place? idk I'm trying to see what the natives here think

I iz german and sheeit

Attached: MidwestChad.png (422x890, 123.24K)

80% of California natives died from genocides from Anglo settlers
It's been cursed from the get go

You already have a lake in Michigan

Attached: Walloon1.jpg (1127x559, 228.71K)

is that nationality or origin? there's a ton of non-belgian europeans living in belgium anyway, people from all over europe living in br*ssels and in wallonia people with italian origins make up at least 15% population at this point

>No shitalian mutts

How do East coast niggers even cope?

VGH Germanic California

I see more German than anything else and we did start the gold rush. When the anglos took over, low birthrate and Mexicans were the result (love Mexicans tho)

Yea I'm Germ/English and California is mine

Most people don't care or at least don't say so. Those that do speak out against it are branded racists and kooky at best, and right extremists and crazy at worst. Among young people there seems to be this belief that ethnic diversity is an inherent good and thus desirable, but that seems to be gone by age 25 or so

it's OURS

Attached: nopatatas.gif (320x180, 2.32M)

I'm sorry to tell you, but you seem to be an A*stri*n, may god have mercy upon your soul

VGH... FRΛNCONIΛ NOVUM