Do you still speak your local dialect in your country...

youtube.com/watch?v=k7a6ak8QggY

Do you still speak your local dialect in your country? My parents and grandparents speak a thick dialect that is almost its own language. I can understand it but I cannot actively speak it. The dialect will die with them.
Does that happen in your cunt?

Attached: peter-frankenfeld-und-sein-wetterchen.jpg (600x338, 19.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ebi37acpW1o?t=27
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

I can speak it but i don't do it regularly.
>Does that happen in your cunt?
Yes especially my classmates/friends from towns barely speak it.

>Berlin
based
>Königsberg
good
>rest
hurts my ears

Sächseln sounds way different now but still SOVL. A shame the 70s was the year when our demographics went down the shitter

my grandparents spoke heavily kölsch, sad that a lot of dialects dying out here.

I speak with the most bland neutral accent possible in the UK.

Wie ihr dummen Schwuchelheinis hier brav Englisch redet obwohl sich hier niemand sonst hintraut. Peinliche Almanschwuchteln mal wieder

Attached: 1650622285812.jpg (1440x1592, 169.84K)

Hab nicht gefragt, grüner köter

>pole thinks that I would intentionally speak a language not everyone reading it understands or that I care about his opinion
back to your containment thread

My parents never made an effort to teach me their dialects, mainly because we moved to Berlin early in my life and they both prefer to speak in standard German. Last year I taught myself the accent, but I couldn't tell you 5 unique words if you put a gun to my head, so I wouldnt call it the dialect. Everyone else in my age that I know only speaks standard German

youtu.be/Ebi37acpW1o?t=27

Yes I speak my local dialect (Göteborgska) despite not having any friends or social life and despite my parents coming from other parts of Sweden

I’ve also been going around most of my life thinking that I didn’t have any dialect (which is theoretically impossible if you have a spoken language)

I think you're confusing dialects and accents.

I feel very little connection to this shithole of a city and plan to move away from here as soon as I am in a financial position to do so

Pass uff watte sagst du Fatzke

un wofür schwaadst do dat nit?

No one except my mail man talks like than anymore

I live in a polder so there is no original dialect. I do however have the chimera accent local to my specific polder.

I speak two forms of English. Yorkshire English when at home and Standard English at work.

Grats on staying up lad

Wahay