Was GRRM not writing the books and focusing on stuff like pic related while damning the final 5 seasons worth it in the...

Was GRRM not writing the books and focusing on stuff like pic related while damning the final 5 seasons worth it in the end? Also why does no other show look as good as Thrones does?

Attached: 1E74A0EF-89C9-4BFD-9E32-54A728E50D63.jpg (828x1159, 1.19M)

Elden ring is better than game of thrones

do you know why so many normies fell in love with GOT? and i mean literal soccer mums.
because it is grade c schlock in a can. it isn't a masterful piece of subversion of classical fantasy tropes - it lives within those tropes and tries to shock its' audience with death and gore on a stephan king, running a train on a 12 year old girl level.
stop thinking about thrones.
stop thinking about grrm.

He said his work on Elden Ring was over in a couple months.
>why GRRM no write books
Because he saw the reception of the show's ending and he doesn't want to live to see that happen to his books, so he's running out the clock by dying.

*as thrones did
after season 4 they fired their costume designer and put everyone in ridiculous black leather, and but the stupid hideous grey filter over everything, because you know, a feudal setting with shitloads of heraldry and wealth shouldnt have bright colors, thats not DARK FANTASY enough

Didn't he just write the original lore and backstory, and then miyazaki did all of the apocalyptic collapse shit? Wonder how he reacted to that, I doubt the fatty knew anything about other from titles

>new universe
>most accessible from game so far
>most played in the series by a massive margin
How long until the absolute garbage tv adaptation?

Attached: file.jpg (2560x1440, 634.57K)

Literally every Miyazaki game is just some Buddhist life/death/rebirth cycle so he shouldn't have been surprised.

More like Horah Kinoux

He wrote a single page of backstory for the world and characters, most of which they threw out to put their own spin on it.

I doubt he even looked into it that far, he probably just got messaged by some jap and threw him a random world building project from a decade ago in exchange for a paycheck. Turned out pretty good though

The main characters you fight literally spell out GRRM, he wrote pages of item text, and the pre apocalypse story was his, Miyazaki just made it apocalyptic and From-like. Stopping spreading misinfo.

na.

he will do literally anything but finish his book.
200+ hours on vida lore easy.

11 years

I fucking hated that all the fucking names were so similar, makes it a nightmare to memorize

>godfrey
>godrick

>rennala
>renna
>ranni

>radhan
>radagon

>miquela
>melania
>melina
>marika

This 1000%

I didn't think any boss could top Ludwig in terms of kino, but Godrey is close. Phase 2 is so sick.

That makes it more kino, user. I dare you to try and read War and Peace someday, you’ll probably kill yourself lol

GRRM wrote the movesets for 14 bosses but apparently he doesn't have to time to finish the books

It's comfy

Elden Ring has good moments, but 90% of the game is copy pasted filler thanks to the open world shit. Should have just made another straightforward Souls game.

Wrong. DaS 2 and 3 are the weakest From games because they played it safe and did nothing new. Last thing I wanted was Elden Ring to be Dark Souls 4.

>90% of the game is copy pasted filler thanks to the open world shit
Literally not true, this is just what Any Forums says about any open world game. I’ve literally never seen more variety in an open world game in my life. Every cave, catacomb, ruins, whatever you claim is copypasted is actually completely unique and has its own individual lore implications and all kinds of stuff. The problem with the game is that it’s just way too fucking long and it gets harder to stay invested once you reach the snow area because you feel like you’ve played 3 full games by then if you’ve been exploring a lot