Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: hint.png (557x551, 475.3K)

why would indians want to willingly make their country less hindu than it already is?

occupying all that land would mean india would have to become a secular multicultural state where muslims and buddhists are just as important to the nation as hindus are, and i assume most indian nationalists wouldn't want that

Still the same shithole, now with more shit people

>what is genocide

They want the land, not the people.

literally all of them are even worse shitholes than India
how did our neighbours fuck up even more than us?

Why are you trying to deny the path of destiny?

Attached: images - 2022-05-23T014745.512.jpg (470x313, 38.11K)

Because this is a dumb meme that only the most schizo dindutvaturd jerk themselves over

Bhutan mogs India and pre crisis srilanka was ahead of us on almost every metric

>Afghanistan
>Pakistan
>Bangladesh
Muzzies

>Nepal
Landlocked
>Sri Lanka
Fell for the green anti GMO meme and destroyed it's agricultural industry
>Myanmar
Basically Africa of Asia with all the tribal Warlords and military junta

>Bhutan
Hill station LARPing as a country.
Also
Sikkim is better than Bhutan lol.

>Sri Lanka pre crisis
Yeah, and now theyre a shithole.

>Bhutan
You fell for muh happiness propoganda to hide no economy, ethnic cleansing

Higher GDP per capita and HDI. Clean streets and amazing natural beauty as well. Stop coping

Clean streets, beautiful scenery, a comfy job, clean air and ample food is all that's necessary. Everything else is bullshit numbers.

What is the most liveable region on India?

Some Himalayan enclave. If in the south, there are some beautiful places in Kerala, and there are some places in the Western ghats mountains, like Ooty.
Or, if you're rich you can make every place livable by just throwing money around.

This is the most horrible thing I've ever seen. I hope it's only a meme

>if you're rich you can make every place livable by just throwing money around.
of course but i mean which region have decent neighborhoods, better accessibility and sustainable mobility, diverse and resilient local economy, vibrant public spaces, better affordability etc

Shit thats a big ask. I mean for a lot of them its Mumbai but not with affordability and accessibility thrown in. I think Chandigarh is a very good city- being planned, at the foothills of Himalayas, good crowd, rich. But a bit boring, sort of place one retires too.

Sorry but I don't think there's a single region in India that has all of that. If you want good weather, good people, beautiful landscapes, then hill stations are the best. If you want strong economies, job markets, accessibility etc then big cities like Mumbai and Pune. Places like Bangalore, Pune, or like said are somewhere in between with good weather and economies, but they're increasingly pozzed by the day.

accessibility as in within the city itself. also the govt is incredibly incompetent there at getting things done

Uh bro, did you forget we're still third world? You're asking a bit too much.

Having been to Colombo and living in Hyderabad, Hyderabad looks more developed unironically. Sri Lankan GDP per capita is at par with Tamil Nadu.