I’ve heard enough, and I have made a decision

I don’t really know what this show is, but enough people have talked about it that I will now watch it. I’m starting it at 9pm EST if you also want to watch and make comments.

Please, no spoilers.

Attached: 583C5BD3-F047-4097-9C57-87DF0118D025.jpg (675x983, 163.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0n8BPCDTxWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a Station Eleven thread now. Seethe and dilate. There is no before.

Attached: Station_eleven_Kirsten_Alex.png (1000x750, 1.08M)

Incorrect. It’s currently 8:39 EST, and it starts in just under 20 minutes.

I wanted to give people a heads up, because it’s fun to watch and have a back and forth.

It's a slow show where not much happens, I like it though but I can see why people wouldn't like it.

Also, I don’t have apple+, and I didn’t know for sure where to find it streaming, but wouldn’t you know it? Finding link’s with google is as EASY AS 123.

Hopefully this gives everybody interested enough time to get their tvs ready because it starts in just about 8 minutes

It was never 8:30 EST. There is no before, no after. Only now.

youtu.be/0n8BPCDTxWQ

Attached: 1.jpg (2048x1292, 642.18K)

I don’t want to watch station 11 with you. I want to watch this weird show I don’t really know the concept of beyond the trailer

Alright, let’s see if this sucks or not.

Okay, so it’s like Cube or some shit. Seems derivative and redundant

Yeah, it is, you'll hate that you didn't wait to binge it all at once.

Attached: 0-1_1000.png (1000x816, 1.16M)

Wait, did I really guess it that fast? I don’t want it spoiled, but I’m close even just based off the opening scene, right?

Severance sort of sucks, as the first episode is enough to hook you, but then nothing proceeds to happen for at least four more episodes. At least nothing to truly advance the plot, it's basically just 4 episodes of world-building. Which, while somewhat interesting, isn't great television.
You'll wonder what's taking Mark so long to answer the phone?, for instance.
But here you go guessing, and the answer is no, because we haven't even been given enough information by episode 5 to know what is going on, even remotely. It's still a large guessing game with not enough clues revealed to keep things interesting. As the other user mentions, I can confirm it's worth waiting to binge it as right now I'm interested enough to tune in weekly but surely not everyone will feel this way. What a great way to intentionally lose viewers. Great job Apple.

Is this the show with the armless nigger?

I’m calling it now based of essentially no information, it’s 100% a Cube situation- trust me. Screenshot this.

Holy mother of god in heaven people were not kidding about this show being slow

This is a show about walking around hallways, I think

Aaaaaand I’ve lost interest

Why didn't he like it?

Attached: station_eleven_pretentious.png (1920x961, 1.27M)

How so? The whole thing is basically a pointless prison-type experiment? No expected results, just pulling a Hannibal and seeing what will happen?
I think Lumon is up to something more sinister, like an actual goal, I just don't think we've been given enough to guess what that is yet. Clearly the company has religious undertones, possibly not even undertones but basically a "You can't sue us cause we didn't say "Mormon"" company.

Never cared for Adam Scott. He was kind of funny in step-brothers, but that's it.

Attached: 1612755188491.png (1200x1200, 245.81K)

It's going to get weirder and weirder just like Raised by Wolves is getting weirder and weirder. I feel like I'm being suckered watching both of those. I used to be smug about the fact of how I avoided the shit show that Lost turned into but now I've doubled down on two Losts.

As soon as they confirmed season 2. I knew nothing was going to happen this season.

>come watch a show with me Any Forums
>no stream