Am*rimutts created and enforced Jim Crow laws

>Am*rimutts created and enforced Jim Crow laws
>They're surprised black people hate them to the core
LMFAO

Attached: 1653234918228.webm (320x400, 2.94M)

>say racial slur
>get beat up
>incels online seethe
Hate this country desu

ayo dis fuckin cracka said wez monkez n shit fucking les fuckin beat he ass till da blood comes out tru he dick

That’s a girl

This but unironically

why arent racial slurs part of free speech ?

tell me more about the Jim Crow laws
>google it
nah, I want to cause racial tensions here

Basically: black people le bad, let's make their lives as miserable as possible even tho we brought them here.

Fucking racist bitch, punch harder.

so the Jim Crow laws were basically racism made legal?

If she's a roastie, toll paid. Hell I believe beating up thots on principle.

Pretty much, yes. Segregation, oppression and even murder, a lot of blacks got sentenced to death without even trial and for crimes they didn't even commit.

They are

Unironically they had better communities and less crime under jim crow than under integration.

>The land of freedom
>actually killing you is better than leaving you alone in your country
KEK, these niggas are brainwashed beyond fathom.

why aren't racial slurs protected by the law as part of free speech ?

Based blacks

fucking nigger

medicinas amigx

>Redhead
nothing of value was lost

The only medicine is freedom-

Attached: 1653234995690.webm (588x886, 2.94M)

to be honest blacks had it worse, "mexicans" were shunned, segregated and even lynched but not as bad as blacks were, the saddest part is that instead of uniting and fight a common enemy, blacks and "mexicans" in the USA engaged in the same shit.

My grandfather worked as a gardener (haha yes le funny gardener meme) and even at a tortilla "factory" for some time in the USA, my mother used to tell me his stories and one that stuck with me was "the gringos are very talented and smart people, but they are equally evil, I was able to see a public lynching of a negro and they would have lynched me too if my skin was darker, being a pale skin mexican with green eyes saved me"

Attached: y4y4yy4ynn.jpg (855x642, 138.08K)

Modern times have vindicated the racists of the past

Free speech only involves government censorship. A civilian punching you because you called his mother a whore isn't covered.

Freedom of speech is the right to say whatever you want without getting persecuted by the state or any law enforcement. Learn what is before posting kinder garden tier understanding.

>Segregate all races except me

Attached: 1627427319801.jpg (800x1200, 234.89K)

Don't care, didn't read, go to therapy instead of trauma dumping here.

Essentially the post-slavery period for blacks was actually worse than when they were slaves(not defending slavery) since they didn't even have the notion of them being valuable property to defend them. A lot of laws were put in place to deny blacks the ability to exercise any of their rights, segregate them etc. I can't really describe it all in one Any Forums post but Reconstruction (the post Civil War period) of the U.S was truly a dark time in the nation's history and I'm not exaggerating when I say it was near 1930s Germany towards the Jews level., only on top of it being as oppressive it was on a population that was completely uneducated and stood out far more easily.

i don't care you beaner
but it's called assault/battery if the violence is the result of an insult ?

Bro even during Apartheid the blacks here had less poverty and crime. Life was much better. They had work and food and a roof over their heads. We respect their culture more than you when you brainwash them to be modern like you. They are natural workers to the land and were a lot more productive and organized under Apartheid. There was no genocide or murders maybe you are confusing it with Nazi germany.

They are.

>but it's called assault/battery if the violence is the result of an insult ?
Believe so, yes.

>the gringos are very talented and smart people, but they are equally evi
Ask every ethic family here who lived here in the 20th century and they'll say the same. As for those in the 21st they just haven't realised it yet

>beaner
I'm not even mexican lmfao. Of course you don't care you retarded subhuman. You can't understand how human rights work. You think freedom of speech is law enforcement.

>As a matter of fact, studies created by slave owners said that blacks were at their prime when they were slaves - Isn't that like woah, crazy
Smartest south african.

"Integration" meant the War on Drugs and full pushing of abortion. Blacks have low turnouts for covid vaccination, not because they believe in some grand conspiracy theory involving international geopolitics, corruption, or lizard-people, but just because their own experience tells them not to trust the government. There's more to the story than you say.

>family planing is le bad

point is you are a dumbass, i don't care i'm not american and now kys.

>Implying any planning is involved
Abortion was initially conceived as a way to control the black population. They're only overtuning Roe v. Wade because white women started picking up on it. Same thing happened with drug possession penalties and gun control. Funny that. State's draconian until it actually affects Non-blacks.

This is why we created the laws

Gotta love the irony.

Attached: 1653235701471.webm (444x440, 2.94M)

Assault is illegal in the us. Dont hop the border and come here.

>Oppress black people because they'll rampage if we don't
>What are the 1980s?
>What are the 1640s?
You're always dishonest.

>point is you are a dumbass
If I'm a dumbass -and i can understand human rights- then you're like a literal primate, enjoy eating your own shit. subhuman.

the entire west has legalized abortion you buffon
>They're only overtuning Roe v. Wade because white women started picking up on it. Same thing happened with drug possession penalties and gun control. Funny that. State's draconian until it actually affects Non-blacks.
cospiracy theory

>Assault
>freedom of speech
>the same
Amerimutt IQ at its finest.