Attached: Cubana.png (1119x1371, 1.8M)

cuban women are gross and age like shit

>tf
>tp

Because I have an American one bro

>tf
>tp

you have never seen a cuban woman in real life

Because if they don't live in cuba they are most likely traitors to the Cuban revolution

There is a hysterical rightoid women tv show lady that is from Cuba

Attached: FRWpHCqX0AAjrA7_optimized.jpg (1709x905, 622.56K)

She's pic related her name is Zoe Martinez

Attached: images - 2022-05-22T170925.517.jpg (739x415, 26.8K)

They hate men of my race (white)

I want her to pin me down and fart all over my face without relent

I do though! She's awfully cute and knits/crochets things. She's even made me a scarf! She is tiny because you can't grow big and strong if there's nothing to eat. :)

The jokes about communism are true. No food, no freedom, plain clothes cops to rough you up, an economy based on begging relatives in wealthier countries for money, etc.

Cuba is a shit hole thanks to commies.

Most cubans in cuba aren't idelogically communists even the ones that don't mind the government. Actually most of the cuban middle class and lower class have a poor grasp on Communism and marxism.
Most island cubans are just apolitical

>jokes about communism are true. No food, no freedom, plain clothes cops to rough you up, an economy based on begging relatives in wealthier countries for money, etc.
Who knew el salvador, haiti and honduras were communist?

fpbp

Who told you that? that's a lie they love white men especially ones with 1st world passports

Attached: 42002694_540840919699203_2656045588738473984_n.jpg (1080x1146, 71.76K)

Pick any country with Latinas and Cubans will love wypipo more than that country, seriously

>No food
We have baby food shortage in america

>no freedom

DeCuntis made a law against legal protesting on public property if it's near a house.
>plain clothes cops to rough you up

Like the ones in NYC,LA?

>economy based on begging relatives in wealthier countries

As oppose to moving to Canada and Cuba just to get decent healthcare?

>Cuba is a shit hole thanks to embargo.

ftfy

revolution is not bad at all

Attached: s.png (987x837, 240.77K)

>Pretend the magnitude and frequency of these short comings in the US are at all comparable to them in Cuba.

If they were, why would so many Cubans be trying to leave their island paradise?

The embargo also Gusino family members.

>Given the choice of an island paradise or the USA, most Cubans choose the USA.
Stop blaming the US for Cuba's problems. The rest of the world's tourists visit and spend money there. Foreign companies are free to do business there, yet somehow commie sympathizers want to blame Uncle Same for its every problem after nearly 65 years.

>Stop blaming the US for Cuba's problems.

Then america should lift the embargo and see truly if communism fails at it's own merits.

>The rest of the world's tourists visit and spend money there

Still embargo economically and political

>Foreign companies are free to do business there

Of course americans can't help there persuit of profits.

>Uncle Same for its every problem after nearly 65 years.

Cause it is?

Because there aren’t actually many Cubans here in Puerto Rico