This is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house in a nice neighborhood in a good town. How much do you think it's worth?

This is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house in a nice neighborhood in a good town. How much do you think it's worth?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-22-15-53-07~2.png (713x744, 1.01M)

why do american houses look so shabby? it looks like it wouldn't survive a storm

BUILT

Looks comfy, need some tlc probably easily 500k considering house prices

because they're made solely of plywood and drywall

1.2M

Tree fiddy

The shingles look like that because we get borderline hurricanes and blizzards. It's weathered but it's in good condition
Close
It probably doesn't need as much TLC as you'd think but it's definitely comfy. Good guess with the price

Looks like shit so it's probably some macmansion built in the late 50s in orange county, CA

it's worth my presence therefore it's worthless without me in it.

Too high
Brits really do suffer

>Looks like shit so it's probably some macmansion built in the late 50s in orange county, CA
This house is nice than 99% of the residences in your country. Let that sink in

Attached: images (9).jpg (225x225, 6.77K)

>in a nice neighborhood in a good town
$430k

It's actually beyond me how despite making all that your kind is still unable to afford bricks for your buildings. At least you can seethe enjoying the noise from the outside and temperature spikes

>detached house with 2 bathrooms
You are immediately looking at £500k before any other factors are consider. Probably more like £1m by the time you factor in 3 bedrooms and the (presumably) large square footage.

Bricks look tacky on suburban homes. These houses have first world insulation and central air, and neighborhoods like this are quiet and peaceful. Please try to comprehend this with your 3rd world brain.

>Bricks look tacky on suburban homes
like this?

Attached: imatra finland private commieblock.png (1853x812, 2.4M)

Where I live you can get 3 bed 2 bath homes for 70-130k

That looks like a gas station

>Bricks look tacky
that's some next lvl cope, because faux brick plywood is much better right?