Why did the Germans kill her and blame it on us?

Why did the Germans kill her and blame it on us?

Attached: 0OWImm3wqkZ9TUmr0jYbtq.jpg (1200x1600, 256.14K)

Anglos blamed you for it and her Family sold her to that pedophile.

THIS, they sued the investigator that wanted to go after them and escaped to Bongistan

Fuck the mccanns.

:3

idk what the fuck is going on with that case, it sounds like the German police are sure that bloke did it but I suppose there isn't enough evidence.

Quick rundown?

Podestas ate her actually

British girl kidnapped out of a hotel room in Portugal yonks ago

every single British person knows that it was the parents fault

Didn't they find the other child in the room had been drugged?

Yeah, was a bit weird, and they found some evidence of Madeline in the boot of the car they rented

German dude did it but there is still something extremely fishy going on about their parents and how they treated their children. I can't blame the Portuguese politice for the way they handled the investigation.

I presume this was all big news in Germany too when they announced they thought it was the German bloke.

I will never forget the kidnapping of innocent young English girl in Poortugal.

Attached: EZfIq9QXgAAz34X.jpg (774x581, 67.84K)

I heard that the parents were some degenerate swingers deep into a pedophile ring. Don't know how true that is but the parents were definitely neglectful and careless

Nah, McCann was like 7-6 by that time, this girl looks more like a tween

I hope her parents give up soon so the British taxpayer can stop being forced to pay millions for a lost cause.

Hmmm sweaty the McCanns deserve more money after the trauma they went through

nevermind, you cunts did it.

They just happened to have connections to the upper Brit government and blocked the Portugal-led investigation chud, that doesn't mean anything.

>murdertugal

I will never doubt Germany again, fuck murdertugal