The world will never be as wonderous or joyous or innocent as it was when you were 8 years old

the world will never be as wonderous or joyous or innocent as it was when you were 8 years old
is this feeling common in your country?

Attached: 1625389818386.jpg (640x640, 37.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VS6QeDOPR4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Life just sucks man, i’m going to kill myself at some point. Don’t know how i’m going to tell my parents though, i don’t want to just disappear on them

> i don’t want to just disappear on them
Then dont. Its not too late to change user. Life does suck but its mostly in our heads, try and experience something new and get a new perspective..

No its more wonderous now

Nah it does suck for me at least.

The world I grew up with was the boring and dead world of the end of history. The world of today is pregnant with possibility.

what is "SAO Joose"?

I don't care

>do psychedelics
>feeling comes back
ezpz

Attached: FC3DAADF-E4CD-4FFE-94A0-8EDE261ED3C7.gif (582x582, 2.47M)

But think about it user. A change of scenery can make all the difference, gain a new perspective by doing whatever you have avoided in life so far. I'm doing the same desu

I wish you the best and one could only hope to have the same optimism for life as you do.

Good luck user

Attached: 1645582479857.jpg (1079x760, 218.6K)

My life would be perfect if I had enough money to stop working for the rest of my life. I could walk the earth and be free. Go to any place I like at any time I like and do any activity I like.
That's not about age. That's about being forced to WORK.

its just in your head you boring fuck

youtu.be/VS6QeDOPR4A

Attached: 6D56D0C4-2C93-4D91-BFF0-2EBEF0AF4BE7.jpg (319x450, 22.07K)

I feel the same but I’ve been thinking about this lately because I went from a job where I had to be at the office all the time to a job where I was at the office a normal amount of time to a job where I wasn’t at the office that much to a job where I’m not at the office at all and the amount of work I do to receive a livable wage has decreased proportionally along the way. But I’m still miserable. Would I be happy if I were totally free? All I know is I wouldn’t exchange it for not being free.

It's like as much as a quarter of sverigetråden posters are suicidal, I just don't get it. You have lots of forests that you can fuck off into and be bothered by no one for several days at a time. This is simply not a possibility here

What activities would you do?
Sometimes I think about what it would be like if everyone could live like that due to technological advances. I probably won't get rich ever, so it's the only hope I have.

Swedes are urb*nites

It will be if you isolate yourself from society

Why would a forest cure suicidal urges?

I have felt the same way since I was 8, about being 3.