Traumatized me as a child

>Traumatized me as a child
Disney: Heh nothing personal, kid.

Attached: bridge to terabithia.jpg (1200x675, 155.12K)

never watched it. looked gay.

my dad started crying when leslie died he was probably drunk when we saw this tho

are you me?

Maybe if they didn't sell it as a Narnia movie knock off

I didn't get it, why was he such an ass to his first female friend. She was in love with him. Not even once

It came out when I was the same age as the kids in the movie but I skipped it bc of the cgi looked cringe and I already had to watch pic related in class and I was embarrassed about tearing up at the ending and didn’t want to go through that again

Attached: F8D1969C-E6B8-4D4E-A46A-A3C2E9595D7E.jpg (234x426, 24.21K)

I had to read the book in school, so I knew what to expect. When the movie came out a girl I liked asked me if I wanted to go see it with her. I said yes, but I asked if we could change the movie since I knew it wouldn't be a good choice for our "date." She insisted saying it looked cool like a fantasy Jumanji in the commercials. I knew what to expect while we were there. She was absolutely fucking BAWLING uncontrollably and inconsolable. An awful experience and I fucking knew it was going to happen, but just not to what extent. We left early since so many people were complaining about her crying. We went out for another date and she got overly emotional about her food order having the wrong side dish which quickly got corrected, so I knew right there I was fucking done.

This.
Misleading audience not prepping them for the frankly depressing and dispirited ending. Most kids aren't prepped for that kind of drama.

I saw this with my best friend when we were like 10 years old because it looked like harry potter. We both thought it was really gay but liked the scene where the boy clobbers the bully after his waifu dies.

yes. they need to be properly prepped

Attached: iu.jpg (862x1280, 367.89K)

This movie really did crush me.

wow what a delightful nostalgic movie about a quirky girl and her friend where they struggle about growing up

Attached: MV5BYWM2ZDliNjItZTcxOC00NTY2LWE1ODctNzRhNGM3YWIyYjBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_.jpg (1021x1500, 165.42K)

This one made me sad, poor poor kid died by the bees

liked this one bc of the world building aspects like the guidebook

prime asr

>NOOOO YOU CAN’T JUST LET A FICTIONAL CHARACTER DIE OFF SCREEN I’M GOING MENTAL!!!!!!

Top kek

As a kid I fucking hated this shit and it was part of the reason why I loved Harry Potter so much
No kid wants to read this

Made me understand what love feels like and then ripped it away from me so brutally that I experienced depression as a 9 year old. It’s all good though cause in the end it made me a cunnyisseur which was the films ultimate goal I believe.

That was the the perfect opportunity to slip a finger in her pooper. You fucked up