How do you feel about the Jews in your country?

How do you feel about the Jews in your country?

Attached: phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg (620x800, 84.96K)

Most of them are fine. Met a few good heebs in my time. Problem is a few of em run the country and they do not value our well being.

Not sure. I 'm going to ask my father when he comes back from the synagogue.

Yeah the whole secret club thing is no good. I've had 2 really good Jewish friends in my life and that's the main reason I'm not a huge antisemite.

I wish they stop leeching off Black talent, go leech the spics and other races.

>How do you feel about the Jews in your country?
Like Hitler

I wish they’d just leave everyone alone. Sometimes I pray that God creates a disease that wipes them all out.

they all have incest fantasies which they act on

never had a negative experience

Attached: 1912 Marc Chagall - Rabbi .jpg (2369x3275, 923.95K)

have no opinion on them, every one I've met has been friendly. honestly don't get the schizo conspiracies around them tbqhwymf

They should be kept at bay.
Good thing that after end of USSR many of them moved to Israel.

Attached: upload_2022_05_22_00_01_20_470.jpg (571x753, 283.19K)

They are more white than republicans.

What jews

R A R E
A
R
E

Just imagine what a shit-hole Russia would be today if they had stuck around. Oh wait...

I'm Arab and I had only positive experiences with them. I especially liked Jewish professors in university. They are always funny and usually lenient in grading unlike pajeets and chinks

never seen one

I've never interacted with one. I saw one in Budapest once, he actually had the curls and the hat like in the movies

Just like everywhere else, we have some few, based Jews who gave an interesting contribution to our popular culture...

Attached: images (22).jpg (554x554, 31.56K)

i never understood this. you're like an african country when it comes to this sort of thing. you'll let your entire country go to shit but obsess over irrelevant nonsense like schools educating kids about their sexuality as if it's ancient greece or rome and they're out their bumming these kids.

Knew one in school, biggest snake I’ve ever meet. But I don’t blame the Jewish part of him for that more the coming from wealth and not really having to face consequences like most people do.