*sigh*

>*sigh*
>"Somehow, Covid has returned..."

Attached: 1601264810785.jpg (800x450, 221.91K)

...Did it ever really leave?

Attached: Qb2fEBqyShu4S3emnFJ776-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 60.41K)

Was it ever really here?

Yes.

Also
>Governements in america are already giving up because trump administration fucked up the pandemic

dc, nmp.

Dilate

>everything bad can be pinned on one guy from the other political party

Prove to me covid is not the common cold, and I'll let you suck me off.

Attached: 1B40C16F-F729-4AF5-88EC-E8FA1B235188.png (804x699, 406.36K)

Covid has been around since the dawn of man, it's called the the flu, and old fuckers and fatties have always been vulnerable to the flu.

>people aren't scared any more
>governments make up another "scarier" one

>Trump administration
>One guy

Holy chudcels, The Batman...

Just talk to anyone who had weird shit like their sense of smell and taste disappear, people whose lungs are internally scarred from the disease it creates, and the people working at hospitals. Covid20 is real, and unlike the SARS, swine flu, birddlu, and MERS of the past this one was man made.

More people have died/had their lives ruined from responding to covid than would’ve died if we just let it kill some old people and fat>p
and kept society rolling.

Actually it's mostly from sneedsters who spread the disease around, even to healthy people.

This, I feel bad for Biden honestly. Guy was left with something he couldn't fix and inherited the WORST economy in years. We could literally be 5 presidents down the line and still be (rightly) blaming things on that orange cheeto fucking bastard.

Seriously? Damn, thanks Sneed! *So* glad we kept you over Maskposting...

Can't be. No one has seen Fauci in weeks.

Wow, I didn't realize things were going so badly for Ukraine.

>be me
>unvaxxed
>got uninvited to the family christmas and new year's party /reunion
>when the week before that i was there at my parents home fixing their comptuer
>seems like my brother's cunt of a wife made a scene when she learned that i was unvaxxed and i might infect them and endanger the children
>this last weekend my parents asked me to fix their computer again
>brother's family is there as well
>nobody gave me shit about being unvaxxed etc
>everyone is just talking about how #putinbad #russiabad #saveukraine
>brother asks me smugly what's my stance
>told them that putin is justified in his actions for NATO continously pushing towards them
>his wife was aghast on what i said and began shouting how immoral and stupid i am
>shouting goes on
>mom cries and tells me to get out
>before i go she told me that why do i have to be so difficult and contrarian everytime
>told her i'm not a sheep and drove off

fml. it still stings seeing my mom cry but fuck my brother and his cunt of a wife. fuck them all

Attached: 1412571540079.jpg (250x242, 8.97K)

>subtlety
you don't belong here

well, once the nukes start flying none of us will be around to blame the old cheeto anyways

kys