Share of people with access to electricity

A bit sad, innit?

>Although a lot of work has been done in recent years and the numbers for sub-Saharan Africa rose from 33% in 2010 to 49.7% in 2019 there is still a long way to go.”

Attached: FB_IMG_1653246311345.jpg (1080x908, 73.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KofjU2e-uZA
africa.businessinsider.com/local/lifestyle/top-10-happiest-countries-in-africa-in-2022/xpmtbjl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_curse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sad
indeed, should be 0% for nafris
don't want them on the internet, I'm only on the internet because they make real life trash

Living in places like Chad or the central african republic sounds like living in actual hell, no access to running water or electricity or medicine, probably not having a real education beyond what your parents taught you, like being a nomad 200 years ago

Eh it’s fine, does it really matter that those people aren’t connected to social media, where you will just see people shitting on them.
Honestly it would be better if the internet was more balkanised.

social media is probably the only thing that they are better off not having, it's a sadly unavoidable consequence of being developed in the modern world, but the downsides of them not being developed are far worse, people here always complain about them suffering either ironically or not, but in the reality the only people that truly, unequivocally suffer are the people that don't have, and never will have, the luxury of being able to complain about their situation to the entire world. The people in countries so underdeveloped that realistically they never have a chance of bettering their situation because of the unfortunate circumstances of their birthplace that can't even offer them the tools to escape to a better life.

Based Gabon

It's comfy. Nobody expects anything from you. No school, no homework, no exams, no need to look for a job. You get married when you're 15 and have children. You can just chill in your hut and coom inside your wife all day and die happily in your 30s. Better than living as a wagecuck incel like me
>inb4 I don't wanna starve!!!
Just go hunting or something. Finding food can't be that hard

>The people in countries so underdeveloped that realistically they never have a chance of bettering their situation because of the unfortunate circumstances of their birthplace that can't even offer them the tools to escape to a better life
True, but they are probably a bit content, I know that most people in rural places in the drc don’t even know what the west looks like and are fine living like that, because the don’t know any other way of life.
It’s just like a different world with less priorities.
If these guys knew what it was like in the developed world it would be a bit different.

>30s
50s or 60s

Attached: CC9C9990-E90C-4C70-91DC-9BF1BA4BD458.jpg (903x471, 73.96K)

but you are looking at this problem as if you still had your same brain, and not a thirdiebrain
the thirdie is quite happy with his life, because the thirdie does not think at all, he is incapable of thinking
it's like saying wow my life would suck if i were monkey living a monkey life in the jungle with no running water or electric or education
not really because the monkey is retarded and only cares about fruits and female monkies

Eh Niger looks ok
youtu.be/KofjU2e-uZA

Attached: 50F33F4E-422F-49F2-9D59-2AA0BF5B9EA4.jpg (1543x886, 1.16M)

Also add that in some cunts like the Dr congo and Tanzania electricity outages are common

>internet was more balkanised
This an actual improvement, Africa gets it's enclave and every one else.

If they weren't miserable aside from slavery 200 years ago, why would they be sad now
africa.businessinsider.com/local/lifestyle/top-10-happiest-countries-in-africa-in-2022/xpmtbjl

Congo top ten happy countries.

>people are happier in South Africa and Congo compared to Rwanda and Botswana
What causes this

Attached: 0522544E-885A-47FD-826F-54318984B6F0.jpg (711x1111, 217.57K)

>Incapable
No
Simply they were raised that way
If they had a different upbringing they would also eorry about not having clean tap water

i find hard to fathom that thirdies are willing to live the exact same life that their great-grand parents lived without ever having the motive to try to better their living situation beyond something like getting a healthier donkey or having having more than one pair of clothes for most of their lives.
But i guess their mindset is so radically different than ours that they won't understand why we view their life style as primitive

>i find hard to fathom that thirdies are willing to live the exact same life that their great-grand parents lived without ever having the motive to try to better their living situation beyond something like getting a healthier donkey or having having more than one pair of clothes for most of their lives.
They don’t know that life, and they haven’t been connected to the modern world, in those villages, unless the state goes in and develops the small villages, like in Kenya or India, nothing will really change that much, because they don’t know any other life.
And it is changing, but we will only see the results in 2040 or something.

Attached: E954D19E-E9DA-4F9A-A344-95A237D061F1.png (787x889, 109.27K)

Attached: 626EDA71-F5B6-416F-BA0C-62BA716E88B6.jpg (1200x588, 153.98K)

Chad is easily potentially one of the richest countries per capita in SSA due to its oil. It is one of the textbook cases of the modern resource curse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_curse

>Chad is easily potentially one of the richest countries per capita in SSA due to its oil. It is one of the textbook cases of the modern resource curse.
Lmao no, they barely have any oil, it’s just a barren desert, it has less oil than Uganda and Argentina, and those places aren’t exactly oil rich.
No one wants to invest in barren dessert with no money.

electricity is demonic

I oversold its potential as it has the 10th most reserves and even less in exploitation. However, it has an active oil infrastructure and investment since the 1950s and completed a pipeline in 2003 resolving the significant overhead of being landlocked. The issue of why so little of the considerable revenue gets to the public remains central to the study of resource curse.