Egypt's population grows by 1 million in record 232 days. The government has been trying to prevent sex sex but failed

Egypt's population grows by 1 million in record 232 days. The government has been trying to prevent sex sex but failed

Attached: Egypt_single_age_population_pyramid_2020.png (2212x1777, 60.29K)

Considering the population runs along a urethra, Egyptians truly are cursed

Attached: Population-density-egypt.jpg (1536x1408, 120.47K)

Attached: Shinzō_Abe_Reverse.jpg (1416x1831, 989.53K)

if only westerners could pump out babies like that

>i suffer i egypt
no you literally dont

imagine all the sex

Africans will literally flood the entire planet, it's completely over. I blame Westoids, before the came there were a combined 500 people on the entire continent.

I dont suffer in egypt because i live in an empty desert settlement away from (other) stinky egypsies

Muslims are just massive coomers

At some point this is gonna collapse and we'll have another refugee crisis

whats his name and his policies?

No it will not
Al Sisi is building 13 new cities and doing 3 massive agriculture project

The benefits of having no welfare and pension system. Boomers used to have children like that too because their children would care for them.

that point will be this year

westiefags have been saying egypt is about to collapse for 10 years now

big sex

arent you exporting 100% wheat from ukraine and russia?

prevent how?

importing* fuck me

yes and its only TWO MORE WEEKS until you collapse

*importing
And no, we imported most from them yes because theirs was cheapest but we have reserves that will last us another 5 months and we are already in talks with india to supply us wheat
If it all goes to shit we still produce massive amounts of potatoes and rice, it will be a big change for people here used to bread, but its still food so at no point is egypt at risk of a famine

Arab countries are cursed with constant population growth but often little to none economic growth.
Literally why don't you all do this? Just build nuclear power plants or some other energy to fuel your ac. Simple as