I am sick and tired of seeing guys with gfs here

Take a hike you gf having scums.
I have no gf and it enrages me tl see you mention you have a gf.

Attached: Screenshot_20220522-213328_Chrome.jpg (1080x424, 74.23K)

I very recently got my first gf. It's very nice and I'd recommend it.

Come to america and fuck our white women, shahar.

Die kike
Free Palestine

I have a gf, she's cute.

kys shahar

heldig

Why does it enrage you? Their gf situation has nothing to do with you.

Why dont you want a gf?
I think the pros usually outweigh the cons?

how did you meet her?

Lol that’s me. She goes through about 2-3 cartons a week. Oatly actually tastes really good.

Jepp, jeg føler meg ganske heldig.

This very board, believe it or not. Will be seeing her next month if all goes to plan.

>This very board
Glad it works for some people

>her
Å nei nei nei

hope it works out for you
I met a girl on her too and wrote with her for a month but she ended up ghosting me

let someone you trust know where you're going and bring pepper spray at the very least. it's not gonna be a cute girl my friend

Thanks, fren.

Thanks, fren. I'm sorry it ended like that and I hope it doesn't dishearten you too much. Keep looking, because there's someone out there for you, I'm sure.

Nah, it's fine. We've been talking for many months as friends and fairly recently decided to become a couple. I've seen her and she's seen me. She's cute. :)

Dont go down the route of jealousy

A piece of advice: If you have trust issues try to communicate those to your gf - but don't overburden her with your issues.

Thanks. Thankfully I don't really have any trust issues. We do both have our fair share of other issues though, but there's precedent of us going through rough times due to them, and the really nice thing is that instead of dragging each other down when that happens, we lift each other up.

>This very board
internet relationships aren't real.

gf is a powerful word, if you saw the "gf" of your average Any Forums poster you would probably be happy to be single

How would that even help? Wouldn't it just make her think you are insecure?

True.
I rather be single than have some of the "gfs" people here have.