Why is this show so popular? I never watched it but i hear lots of people talk about it

Why is this show so popular? I never watched it but i hear lots of people talk about it.

Attached: MV5BMDMzZDkyNzEtYTY5Ni00NzlhLWI4MzUtY2UzNjNmMjI1YzIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1480, 202.76K)

Hunter

Attached: 43985481-7994-4964-B29B-90BFF08D9056.jpg (1125x1993, 191.06K)

(((Euphoria))) it was spread so more unsuspecting teenagers could watch it.
Fuck America
Fuck Tiktok
Fuck the joos

tranny
tranny

tranny thread

the ameritranny genre is pretty popular these days

That's a man

It came out at the right time. It encapsulates zoomer and millenial culture extremely well and presents itself in a stylish way. The show has a lot of hidden messages and substance and redpills underneath all the style, though most normies are too dumb to notice it and just want a friend simulator/soap opera.

Attached: 1641893539718.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

it's pretty well-written and has a lot of drama, sex, and drug use with a good-looking cast and good music

> so more unsuspecting teenagers could watch it
its target audience is 18-34

so many teen girls are going to watch this zogged shit.

>zoomer and millenial culture extremely well

Can you explain what that is exactly?

>The show has a lot of hidden messages and substance and redpills underneath all the style

Got any interesting examples for us?

I just find it funny how many of these threads there are at any given time with this exact same fucking pic.

Because it has lots of hot girls and raunchy nude sex scenes. That's literally it.

its a tranny trying to astroturf for the 6th year running and we all still hate trannies

Lots of "shocking" moments that make for good water cooler talk, and the more people talk about the more others get FOMO, so it snowballs into the mainstream quickly

They never learn, do they? I guess that's why they're mentally ill.

Meds

> zoomer and millenial culture extremely well
> Can you explain what that is exactly?

the texting/sexting and constant availability, the ultimately useless drama, the trouble with identity, the struggle with moving beyond trauma, the difficulty in finding meaning in the world and the subsequent allure of substance abuse

I'm not the one on HRT, faggot.

Good post

euphoria is more remicsent to gen x than zoomers, this show is retro af and reflects the culture before social media and screens became as pervasive and attention grabbing as they have become

Literally the only thing you described that's unique to that demographic is the texting part which, not coincidentally, is the least compelling element in your list

I prefer the original

Attached: MV5BMDFhYWUyNzctM2M3ZS00MGYyLWE0ZWUtYTdiN2VkODk5YWIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQ0NDU1NTU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1368, 91.88K)