What's Any Forums eating for dinner?

Do you like my food?

Attached: file.jpg (3764x2778, 2.58M)

it's lunch time faggot

Based meal

Fat

post more legs

salmon soup and rhubarb pie
isn't that way too much food for one sitting?
mysli seems a bit too much in addition to the rest

This guy is a literal twink he posted his fashion in svt a while ago

why two cups for milk?

Blue cheese is based. Stop eating sugar and eat less carbs plz user. Also i know u from swetråd

I'll be having pidser for dindins tonight.

Attached: .png (785x847, 287.09K)

The small cup is heavy cream. He adds that on his oatmeal

Not really. So much carbs and fat. I would rather eat nothing

you need carbs.

No, you don't.

>tf
>tp

Attached: 27DC875300000578-0-image-a-1_1429707844137.jpg (634x369, 68.4K)

yeah you do.

Attached: Image_2019-01-24_at_1.41_PM_635x.jpg (635x814, 84.08K)

i was wondering if it was something else, makes more sense

tallriksmodellen in da tråd

No.

>yeah you do.

Attached: 1648948787209.png (464x502, 200.6K)

>eat your veggies they are healthy :)
Opinion discarded. Grains, vegeshit and starch are the worst things you can put in your body.

I'm not saying to not eat it alltogether, but fruit, meat, eggs and dairy are much better choice. Majority of veggies are poison.

you can provide no concrete proof based on human experiments that say that exogenous carbohydrates are mandatory for our life. the nutrient models which all of our modern "health science" is based on is shit pile on shit, which is only further reinforced by the fact that our population health is rapidly declining

there is no nutrients in any plant material which cannot be acquired, more efficiently, from animal products, completely nullifying the need to consume anything but fatty meat. quite the opposite if beneficiary in fact, because mixing the macronutrients seems to be the way to decline our health biomarkers

It's 1)too much with 2)too many carbs and 3)oddly paired (milk with chicken). Other than that it looks fine.