I have thought about getting blown (with clothes on) by a passing trannie. Have you thought this in your cunt...

I have thought about getting blown (with clothes on) by a passing trannie. Have you thought this in your cunt? How do I find passing trannies? The English, Norwegian and Argentinian ones in picrel look kinda cute. Do passing trannies want to blow guys in your cunt?

Attached: 1653243242809.jpg (1300x1902, 1.52M)

what's the point of that? might as well get blown by a g*rl

i want to get fucked in the ASS by a tranny

Women are annoying. Trannies are crazy perverts so sex is easier and more straight forward with them. That's my hypothesis. I have never met a passing tranny and in general they are rare in the real world. Getting fucked in the ass is disgusting. Especially by a tranny.

All those trannies want to suck my big Finnish dick and then swallow my Finnish cum load.

For me its pic related

Attached: 1652052393115.jpg (1440x1440, 147.03K)

Would smash tranny from Norway and Colombia

Thank you for putting Siri on there. I very much -refer her over Emma.

*prefer

Why theres so many trannies in norway?

>Have you thought this in your cunt?

No
we don't have alot of trannies here
and the ones that we do have are ugly and almost never pass

the english one is the best, although not the prettiest

looks the kind of girl that will cry if you pound her asshole too hard

Good, i prefer Israeli twinks over trannies.

Why do you have so many passing trannies in Norway? Truly can't suffer in Norway. Passing trannies for easy sex (they are easy to pull, right?), oil money, four seasons and beautiful landscape. Also pretty girls if you can endure them.
Agreed. Would love to get blowed by it. I wonder how much of it is filter and how much make up though.

I have met Siri a couple of times. She’s a nice, kind girl. You wouldn’t be able to tell she wasn’t born one. Her circle of friends are also trans.

tfw you will never meet trannies in Oslo
:(

I have to move to Norway. Our trannies look awful and will never pass. Picrel.

Attached: 1653245839828.jpg (612x408, 68.72K)

iktf

I have thought and even set up a date to get blown by a self-proclaimed bi twink and hobby cross-dresser, but I my honor and dignity overruled my horniness and desperation in the end.
Who knows if I had actually tried to go through with it had he agreed to meet in cross-dress.

That's kinda gay though. If it isn't shooting estrogen, it's probably too manly.

Nyström :D Why its always fennoswede who are trannies.

>Kalevala was written by Lönnrot
Yes everything in your country is by fennosneeds xD

Not the same thing user. Lönnrot had a Swedish first name just like Mikael Olofsson Agricola. The tranny's first name is Jere.

Sauce on the English girl?

Swedish surname doesn't mean Swedish ancestry. Lönnrot was 100% Finnish. I'm a pure Finn yet I have Swedish surnames in my family tree that were translated to Finnish later on.
Nigger what. Elias comes from Hebrew. It's the Greek version of it. It's a common name here and has been for a long time.

I wish I knew

Lönröt just gathered the poems and put them together.
You must be retarded if you think he made it all up

This is what the average troon in Norway actually looks like

Attached: EleahParadiseHotel.png (761x889, 1.04M)

passoids are not real
:(

(Greek version of Elia)
He gathered the poems but he put them together as a coherent story. He left most of the stuff he gathered (and didn't gather) out. So there's much more to Finnish mythology than Kalevala.