I punched a wall when i realised that i will never be australian

i punched a wall when i realised that i will never be australian

Attached: A957C4EA-571F-4691-B3CA-2CB0002ADED7.jpg (750x671, 272.78K)

That was childish of you.

They turned down your working visa forklift user?

Yt boi moment

I am Australian-British
Feels okay.

Same. I am Singaporean and Australia has more than 60,000 Singaporeans but I will never be one of them.
I currently have about 70 points on the Australian points calculator despite not having any Australian education.

isnt the requirment 64

That's the minimum requirement to *apply*. From the applications they will choose the top X of them for permanent residency (not sure of the exact number hence the X).
In practice, the cut off point for this has been 90-95 in recent months and it will only get higher

reckon youre not that far off ahah

Honestly, why do you want to be Australian, mate? What attracts you to that country?

If I do my PhD there then I should make the points cutoff quite easily with a bit of work experience but
1) by then (in 4-5 years) it's going to be higher and
2) it's currently not easy getting experience on a student visa there or so people say

For me it's like England but with higher wages, larger homes, and is closer to my family. Aus also has the biggest diaspora population from my home country. I like England too (it's where I spent the last few years and it's where my connections are) but Australia just seems better in the long term, I do have my options open at this point in time though.

if you were australian you wouldve punched a woman

I'll tell you as someone who grew up there, you will get more than you bargained for. The wages are high, the living conditions are superior - that much is true, but you have NO rights there. Even by the constitution of Australia, the few rights it guarantees (like freedom to travel between states and "freedom of political communication") are worth nothing as the government has complete power to override these things and it does so regularly. They have recently built "camps" for "future pandemics" - these will more than likely be used to exterminate people. The days of Australia being some sort of paradise are long over. It will become like Saudi Arabia pretty soon except neoliberal (i.e. not liberal at all). They are introducing digital ID and CBDC faster than any other nation and soon you will be forced to have digital ID to do anything and you will not be able to spend a cent without the government knowing what you are buying/selling (because no cash). Most Australians are totally apathetic to this and do not care, finding anyone raising these issues to be some sort of fringe lunatic. They do not care about their rights. They do not care that they are being lead to concentration camps. Australia was once beautiful, but now it is hell on Earth.

Attached: 1630810221221.jpg (730x744, 426.46K)

The problem with this argument is that I am from Singapore.

I just want to add too that I know the UK is going this way too. But it's farther behind than Australia - there's still some time to resist and more people here care about their liberty than in Australia so I feel there is hope for the UK no matter how grim it may seem.

I understand that, mate. I highly recommend you stay here though if you have the ability to do that. The anti-WEF movement is not racist as it is portrayed in the news. We are a very broad camp of resistance-minded people but we welcome everybody. There is hope for the UK.

nature
isolated from russians
independent economically
anglo
high wages
great social security
i will just overstay my visa there if i have to, but i have to finish my degree first

I just arrived weather is good

I am australian ask me anything
and why do you want to come here you are polish bull?

Shit I meant to make that a new thread

In Singapore digital ID has been a thing for ages (I remember dealing with it maybe 8 years ago), now you have to do face scanning to log on to this thing called SingPass where everything to do with the government is. It's also used by a lot of firms to conduct their job applications, you can't apply for jobs if you don't want to log on.
I unironically identify as a neolib in real life (because I'm a liberal and I want to filter out leftoids) but I do think digital privacy should be an issue.

>this is the most suffering anyone in Canada has had to deal with

It's okay, mate. Welcome, take a seat. Get yourself comfortable.

Attached: 1630616006843.jpg (750x722, 92.34K)

Settle down Kyle and have a monster energy

cant you just go there on a non skilled visa and try to work out things from there?

The answer is in your question, countries such as Australia, NZ, and Canada only want skilled workers. If you're not skilled then PR is astronomically hard to get.
The UK is slightly easier for non-skilled workers, but harder for skilled workers, not because the UK makes skilled migration more difficult, but rather because it's easier in the other countries.

Fuck, man. Why is Confucian culture so permissive of tyranny? This is the road to slavery... Do people REALLY think those in power desire our well being?

>wanting to live in an open air prison nanny state

Attached: 1626730477821.png (1440x1431, 1.03M)

I don't really engage with or agree about this talk about "le elite" but when it comes to Singapore it's true - people are just robots who do what the government and CEO tells them (sleep, wake up, work, go back home, sleep, profit over everything)
And I'm normally a capitalist shill when I'm talking to left leaning people here. There's got to be a limit to it though.

The capitalists of the world have a union called the World Economic Forum and they are very open about their plans to enslave us. They literally lay it out in the book the Great Reset as well as "the 4th Industrial Revolution". Does this not make you resent them? Do you care at all that they plan to make you a literal slave?

>conspiracy blah blah
Look mate I agree about digital rights being a concern but I don't think this is it