“ITS AWESOME BECUZ IT HAD NIRVANA AND BATMAN WAS EMO!!!!!”

It was shit.

Attached: D4009308-C84F-451C-A126-3EC774F7A284.jpg (261x387, 73.21K)

People keep picking apart the plot and dumb character decisions, but for me the movie doesn't even satisfy the base level of giving me something to care about.

No character, moment or sequence in this movie has any life. It's a bland, empty husk of a movie. This is Batman for people who want a Batman product to consume product. It's all the aesthetic elements you want in a Batman movie, but there's nothing about it that makes you care as a viewer about what's going on.

NNNNOOOOOO!!! You aren’t allowed to criticize The Batman!!!! It is the best Batman movie ever made! It is the most accurate to the comics! It is better than any MCU film!!!

It is this generation’s Citizen Kane!

You’re just a Snyder Shill!

those two things are unironically the only things that let the movie down
should've stuck to detective noir instead of hamfisting muh personal growth into it

Based

>it is a detective story
>but the detective is a retard
Wow. Really subverted my expectations…

In the same way that The Batman chronicles the transformation from the titular protagonist from being a man who merely seeks vengeance and outlets for his frustrations and shattered mental state into a man who understands that his privileged position means that he has a responsibility to give back to the city around him and create a more pro-social environment, we see that the film offers the same transformative potential to its audience and an opportunity to grow beyond the more divisive forces that have fractured our society and taken advantage of deeply ingrained fears and prejudices. It's in this way that the latest take on the Dark Knight rises above the strata which has previously been the upper bounds of what has been thought possible to achieve with the superhero genre.

It's pretty obvious that the director daydreamed about making a Batman movie while he was chilling in his room reading Batman comics and listening to Nirvana on his CD player, and this film is just him recreating his daydreams from 20+ years ago.

It was better than Rises.

Come on guys…

It’s about realizing that The Batman has to evolve, to use his white privilege for good and follow in the lead of the mayor, who’s making real change. He’s inspiring dangerous white incels as The Batman, it’s time to become more, donate more to charity, offer humanitarian aid — that’s how you make a real change.

Grow up guys….

It’s a new world, and it’s time the Batman character did too.

All me :)

Not even close
Especially when it perfectly closes the trilogy by building upon the first film with Batman fighting against his antithesis self — also a fellow member of the League of Shadows.

Nope look at number of posters newfag shill

It felt like a AMV with Emo music.

shit so it actually had soul?

There are definitely a lot of unique problems in the world right now, and growing up with social media definitely has some negative impacts on kids, but I think there's a real chance that we'll see a major benefit from today's kids growing up with socially conscious media.

OMG THIS!!!!!

Thanks The Batman!

to be fair i felt the same way about the nolan trilogy so... batman's been dead and soulless since the 90's

Yeah it was basically a music video

why are they like this?

Attached: gaybat.png (486x129, 9.12K)

There are entire generations being raised to think about the important issues of the day. There's still a lot of work to be done, but it's definitely progress.