After spending more than a decade in Wikipedia...

After spending more than a decade in Wikipedia, I've compiled a list of the worst editors on the website based on their cunt.

Attached: worst wikipedia editors.png (3672x3528, 464.42K)

Factual

Nobody cares Muhammad

Why do kurds dislike armenians, assyrians and vice versa?

wheres americans

what are the topics containing somali we wuzing?

Not wrong

Kurds collaborated with turks and are obnoxious animals that annoy everyone else in "kurdistan".

I'm a regular Wikipedia editor, never have I ever shown any bias in my edits or publications

Attached: 1653154526600.png (550x535, 154.72K)

add iranian flag to blue circle

Iranians can't edit.

worst spergs on wikipedia are poles

What are Spanish (from Spain) Wikipedia editors like?

I just write a bunch of random shit on wikipedia and see how long it stays up there. So far none of it has been removed.

I care.
I asked.
I wanted to know.

: )

I am the one who expanded the History section of Islam in Armenia of both Safavid and ottoman rule. Reading back I think that I made it seem like butthurt towards Islam and ottomans in general but the article was lacking a lot before I added more depth

A few years ago there were lots of edit wars in all Catalonia related articles between Catalan editors and other Spanish ones.

Attached: 1470842870248.jpg (655x527, 59.37K)

not intresting, Armenian (and all of the Caucasus)under Umayyad and Abbasid rule was more intresting, there were armenian kings that were vassals of the abbasids, there were the shirvanshah who were descended from an Abbasid Arabian general Yazid ibn Mazyad al-Shaybani

yes but in terms of demographics nothing much happened. some arab tribes settled Nakhichevan and erzurum but the population itself didn't convert to islam or get replaced by islamic ethnic groups.

much more changed demographically from the 1500s-1800s

What are German editors like.

obsessed

You missed american scottish furries

This is about English wikipedia.