All our neighboring countries hate us for some reason

All our neighboring countries hate us for some reason

Attached: seething_retards.jpg (1024x1024, 238.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://fr.hespress.com/264156-omar-hilale-laction-du-maroc-en-matiere-de-migration-ni-circonstanciee-ni-opportuniste.html/amp&ved=2ahUKEwiigf3r5fP3AhWTi_0HHVgxAC8QvOMEKAB6BAgFEAE&usg=AOvVaw2xwuTJo6NkrE2nnCvbae7S
moroccoworldnews.com/2022/05/349229/morocco-and-other-african-countries-to-suffer-from-price-hikes
state.gov/secretary-antony-j-blinken-and-algerian-president-abdelmadjid-tebboune-before-their-meeting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i thought algeria touch spain

Spaniards don't think about you.

morrocans are notorious for being lowlives and criminals

morocco is based

Morroco is more poor than venezuela

>Morocco is more SOVL than venezuela
ftfy

morocco is great has soul, culture and history for thousands of years and has been settled by the same people for thousands of years while Spain was a cumdump for everyone.

Venezuela is a cumdumpster of the world.

yes I hate you, I can confirm. No personal feelings tho, I hate all moroccans the same

a prostitute can have more paper money than a virtuous man.

my ancestors :)

Suck it burgershit, CHADuro btfo your mercenaries

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39.31K)

They are called the gypsies of islamic world for a reason

>for some reason
yeah, stop coming here

I really wonder why ?

Attached: media_FSlycCaWYAc3apr.jpg_name=orig.jpg (716x695, 72.85K)

I was in Morocco and it kinda sucked man

based

You will never have western sahara, polisario is not a country.
You will never be a superpower when Morocco exists

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://fr.hespress.com/264156-omar-hilale-laction-du-maroc-en-matiere-de-migration-ni-circonstanciee-ni-opportuniste.html/amp&ved=2ahUKEwiigf3r5fP3AhWTi_0HHVgxAC8QvOMEKAB6BAgFEAE&usg=AOvVaw2xwuTJo6NkrE2nnCvbae7S
Enjoy 16 million subsaharan african kangs in Morocco
moroccoworldnews.com/2022/05/349229/morocco-and-other-african-countries-to-suffer-from-price-hikes
Enjoy inflation and famine

Attached: images - 2022-05-12T045230.803.jpg (512x316, 15.83K)

And also western sahara will start bombing operations in layoune and other western sahara wilayas.
Mix this shit with the crisis migrants and famine and you got the perfect recipe for disaster.
Lmao

Lmaoing at all the seething itt

Attached: 1548392480106.png (510x405, 205.01K)

state.gov/secretary-antony-j-blinken-and-algerian-president-abdelmadjid-tebboune-before-their-meeting/

>Taboune (algeria's president): In terms of cattle, we are facing a deficiency when it comes to milk material. We are importing milk powder and we reproduce it here mixed with water. In terms of transport, currently we are establishing an Algerian naval and air fleet. Until now we are having the half of terrestre that we can not access. We need to have access everywhere now.

(we are mixing milk with water lmfaooooo)

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

Hows the food rationing going?

I'm really curious
Do algerians unironically believe this shit?
Algeria is doing worse in every aspect