Flyover Hate Thread

Flyover states are all shitholes infested with white trash and redneck subhumans who shart-in-the-mart. Nobody wants to live in any of these shitholes and they are largely useless.

How we do solve the "flyover" problem?

Attached: FlyoverStates.jpg (1024x683, 100.81K)

New Mexico is not even 40% white.

The Deep South and Ohio are definitely flyover. The redneck problem can only be solved through the elimination of hard drugs and junk food.

What’s the logic here? Indiana is a flyover but Tennessee is not? Colorado? Most definitely a flyover state. Arizona?

>Michigan not a flyover state
We won Michigan chads

Still a fly over.

idk, idc, why do you care?

i'm pretty sure the entirity of illinois besides chicago is as flyover as it gets

I agree on that, just not on your logic for choosing it. It's also the biggest shithole of the four corners. And of the 4 corners states Arizona by far has the most rednecks, but it's also got the most relevance in tech, industry, MIC, and energy of the 4 followed closely by CO.

>WV
>Flyover
Mothman says hi

Colorado stopped being flyover a while ago.

I guess you could just shoot me in the head idk

That is true of a lot of states in the US.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s most definitely a flyover state.

I don't understand the hate for Montana, Idaho and Wyoming. they're very beautiful places and i wouldn't mind living there instead of here

Attached: Map of Washington State.jpg (1404x1001, 550.01K)

>Minnesota has officially escaped flyover tier
God bless you, St. Floyd

Attached: George-Floyd_web.jpg (900x940, 950.25K)

>.t calicuck

vgh PNW is HOME

yup I’m thinking this is a based thread

Lol retard. Californian & Texan migrants have made the front range a halfway point.
t. Coloradan

Attached: US_population_map.png (992x793, 454.45K)

>Flyover states are all shitholes infested with white trash and redneck subhumans who shart-in-the-mart. Nobody wants to live in any of these shitholes and they are largely useless.

Attached: gettyimages-909418734.png (737x478, 837.42K)

Yes I know exactly what I am talking about. The mountain towns are all gentrified ski destinations and the urban population has been swelled by east and west coasters. The redneck population is now politically irrelevant. They have a gay Jewish more for Pete’s sake.