Are prenups a thing in your country?

Attached: danis plan to avoid a prenup.webm (574x584, 2.45M)

Nah they have no legal weight in a courtroom

No

yes

people just don't marry in Columbia, they just live in cohabitation. De facto couples have the same legal rights as married ones.

If a marriage ends in divorce, it is the duty of the man to compensate the woman for the economic opportunity she sacrificed in order to be your wife.

yes but it shouldn't be

>Swedecucks comes running in defence

are you living in the 1920s?

Only among retards
These days no one marries.

Amoral coward, stand up for what is right or don't marry at all.

He's right tho. If you don't want to deal with the baggage that comes with marriage then don't marry

fuck I really hope so

how is he right? what does the woman have to sacrifice that the man doesn't?
what "economic opportunity" are you talking about?

I hope that was dramaticized for TV. No female who needs a prenup explained to her should be wed, period.

Wouldn't know from firsthand experience but I've read horror stories about prenups being thrown out in court. You think it's true or just reddit theredpill BS?

I long for the day when retards won't respond to obvious bait.

Attached: 1629190623887.jpg (1080x1547, 454.34K)

I long for the day when people aren't pretending to be retarded. do you have any idea how many people larp as tradtards on this website?

>Wouldn't know from firsthand experience but I've read horror stories about prenups being thrown out in court. You think it's true or just reddit theredpill BS?
There may be some unusual cases that are often misreported or hypersimplified in the headlines that get posted. In general, you shouldn't trust the internet outrage machine too much, it tends to be very biased.

Divorce compensations are retarded unless the woman actually sacrificed something she wouldn't have had she not married the man.

Child rearing is the biggest, but a relationship will take a great toll on her career.
Besides that, a marriage is a total partnership where you become a single person.
If one partner had 100 billion before and the other had 5 dollars, both should get exactly 50% of the wealth in the marriage, no ifs ands or buts.

mind-boggling, i wonder if:
>this article isn't ragebait
>the judge that granted her such """right""" is also a woman

I believe in families but not in marriage.

>No female who needs a prenup explained to her should be wed, period.

I kinda do understand where she's coming from, but in general I agree with you and personally I think she's putting on a show by crying and trying to emotionally manipulate him.

By going the prenup route, you're basically admitting to your fiancé that you don't trust her. In a perfect world we wouldn't need prenups, yes, but we obviously don't live in that world. This is the reality of the situation, and she should understand that. But something tells me this marriage, like 50% of marriages in America, is fucking doomed lol.

My dream is to one day find a woman who I don't need a prenup for. Someone I trust implicitly. But alas, it is but a dream within a dream, as I'd need to get married first, need to find a GF first, need to meet a woman first ect. And all that is basically impossible for me, and will never be.

>t. Crypto millionaire

Attached: 1653243748323.jpg (1024x744, 135.88K)

How is a relationship a toll on someone's career.
The only thing that is a burden on women exclusively is pregnancy and birth and those things are due to having a child and not being in a relationship

It's pretty normal for women to be the one's to put their career on their backburner to help her husband out, frequently because of childbirth (you really can't separate them for most people, it's very common for people to marry with the intention of starting a family).