Enhances your kino

>Enhances your kino

Attached: 61TG1L3DV1L._AC_SX466_.jpg (466x573, 25.74K)

my mother gave me one recently and it is fucking great
does everything in like 10 minutes
shame i cant fit a pizza in it

As much as we like to pretend, air fried potatoes are not the same as deep fried potatoes

It's pretty good. The only thing it doesn't do decent is french fries. And it makes a ton of noise, it's like a jet plane taking off.

too small

Attached: 1647153418492.png (508x491, 465.39K)

the superior product

t.chef

Attached: 71zznLaMAKL._AC_SX425_.jpg (425x452, 38.25K)

They are small ovens, though.

You should plug in a PS4 next to it.

Tell me more

my brother gave my mom one but she cant use it because my dumb sister lost the instructions

>unlimited ice on demand without having to fuck around with the ice cube tray daily
>tall insulated tumbler keeps my drinks chilled and fizzy for 12 hours so that I can just take small sips every now and then without needing to quickly drink it all

Attached: 1616274058015.jpg (2739x2244, 275.42K)

cheaper
larger, can even be expanded
way easier to clean
more versatile

Attached: Russell-Hobbs-18537-Halogen-Oven-with-Expandable-Capacity.jpg (900x900, 86.25K)

Search up the model online, the instructions should be available as a PDF.

Found one of these relics when I was cleaning out my attic the other day.

Attached: presto pizazz.jpg (1280x720, 89.66K)

those are fucking great for chips, my nan has one and theyre always great

Fastest way to make fries and tendies.

It's not but it's still pretty good and I'd rather not have to clean up oil mess.

Have you tried a good seasoning salt? Maybe 2 times a week a make fries and everyone loves them, I just have a seasoning salt and like to keep some restaurant sauces on hand.

you do realize cold drinks are bad for you? and near frozen drinks are really bad for you

I don't care about your redditscience.

how are any of these better than a microwave

chicks absolutely go crazy for this
it's oretty much just the original KFC 11 herbs and spices AKA all the natural MSG condiments

Attached: 374899011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 44.41K)

Nobody cares. We already live too long as it is, far past our usefulness. Nobody wants to be 85 and unable to wipe their own ass or not shit their pants uncontrollably.

>Waitress, I'll have one lukewarm water and an order of celery sticks, please.

Crispiness
everything other than heating up liquids in the microwave comes out like shit

Man I use that thing every day, it has completely taken over as my main cooking appliance, I haven't used the microwave in months.
>chicken tenders
>fries
>potato wedges
>popcorn shrimp
>egg rolls
>chicken wings
The list goes on

For OP's pic at the very least, things don't end up soggy or dry and rigid like it can with a microwave.
Frozen chicken tendies, for instance, end up restaurant-quality juicy yet crispy.

You don't microwave any of the shit you would put into any of those appliances and if you did they would come out soggy as fuck, they're good for hot summer days when it's too hot to use an oven or you feel like being lazy and don't want to make a mess.

Hey Any Forums, I wanna make a grilled cheese but my microwave is broken, what do?

>how are any of these better than a microwave

Attached: brainlet 101.png (949x647, 26.24K)

Step one is to not be retarded so you're out of luck

Based. We have the fuckhuge insta brand air fryer. Shits on point.

jfc. Go boil an egg.

Put it in the toaster like in Deuce Bigalow, duh.

Has anyone stuffed their air fryer THAT fucking much? I try and do the minimum because it cooks better. OP's look like you got some soggy cold fries coming your way.

Also, my airfrier broke. Deluxe size. First the handle broke. Then it just stopped working. What's the best brand? Are Ninja airfriers any good? Sounds cool. Need a replacement.

Depends on the cook. Double fired is heaven but that single fry bullshit they try to push on you at some restaurants is a sin.

I bought a dishwashable Delonghi deep fryer with a faucet while it was on retail and its pretty neat to go fatfuck for a week every once in a while

>high heat near plastic
>Metal parts all teflon
>Smells like electronics/plastic while cooking

I like how Any Forums always gets all uppity when it comes to cooking. Don't touch my cooking now!

can i get a rundown on this thing