Are Americans even human anymore?

Are Americans even human anymore?

Attached: 1653050462512.jpg (1420x1130, 645.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/economy/2022/5/19/us-baby-formula-crisis-what-you-need-to-know
theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/18/baby-formula-shortage-why-is-there-none-what-to-do-causes-explained
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do they behave like humans?

Americans are preparing for WW3, the breeding farms need more bodies for post-war reconstruction.

Attached: americringe.jpg (828x1093, 688.46K)

SEX NOW

Bunch of cucks lmao

test

The research was made in the USA but I doubt the results are much different from those in other countries. I also assume there are behavioral/cultural factors that help trigger the onset of puberty.
This is what explains and at the same time is reinforced by TikTok, for instance

did it work

Isn't there some kind of chemical in plastic that makes it more flexible and this is kind of estrogen too? Might explain it.
Does that mean they already to through their first periods at age of 6? That's insane desu, I wonder how boys are affected by this, turns them into trannies?

>body notices shits fucked
>tries to get into reproductive age asap before it croaks
Many such cases

We are homo superior.

Stress and poor health speeds up puberty age, that's why pre industrial kids marries so fast.

>never mentions chemicals in the water
FAKE NEWS

We are officially superhumans.

Attached: me.jpg (3264x2448, 1.31M)

Nice man titties. Are you dressed up to fight the baby formula crisis?

Baby formula crisis? Never heard of it.

Attached: me.jpg (400x372, 55.5K)

In case you are being ironic.
aljazeera.com/economy/2022/5/19/us-baby-formula-crisis-what-you-need-to-know

Oh, I don't have kids so Idc.
Breastfeeding exists but I'm sure liberal womyn are too independent 'n feminist to naturally feed their babies.

Indeed
Asking is cringe, Workers demand to be paid fairly for their work.

this is a 15 year old american girl

Attached: mati.jpg (1024x1024, 142.94K)

The way your society is set up, no maternity leave, and the shifts associated with a non modified work schedule makes it so that women biologically stop producing milk since their bodies assume the infant is dead since its not getting fed enough. This means poor households which need dual incomes are fucked.
>liberal womyn
This is ravaging red states far more.
>Some states are facing more severe shortages, includingTennessee, Texas and Iowawhere more than 50% of the top-selling products are out of stock, according to CBS. The crisis is hitting poorer families disproportionately hard
theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/18/baby-formula-shortage-why-is-there-none-what-to-do-causes-explained