How often do westoid eat home cooked meals? I've heard you guys mostly eat restaurant cooked stuff...

How often do westoid eat home cooked meals? I've heard you guys mostly eat restaurant cooked stuff. Is it true for Europeans too or just an American thing?

Attached: 2EEBHS243ZIFLVXFJTFI7PEYU4.jpg (785x523, 113.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frenchly.us/frances-ticket-restaurant-or-ticket-resto-program-explained/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everyday of the week
we're poor

Most days.

Most of the time, usually only eat out once or twice a month if there is a special occasion

Basically always. People who always order or go to restaurants are just adult children that can't cook

>I've heard you guys mostly eat restaurant cooked stuff.
More like take out from gas stations and fast food eaten in the front seat of our cars.

I cook 99% of the days. Only on rare occasions do I order or go out.

My gf likes cooking so every evening.
For lunch my job is required to provide me with meal tickets so I eat mostly at restaurants

Almost every day. Although there's a surprisingly high number of people where I live who pretty much only eat at restaurants.
And it must be a limited selection of restaurants too, because these same people have never had Mexican or Chinese food.

>required
Wait... French companies are legally obligated to feed you?

i make lunch every day but i usually eat out for dinner. sometimes i also make dinner

but i almost never make a "home cooked meal", for me it's usually simple things like eggs, toast, canned fish, fruits, and vegetables

when i go out it's usually just fast food like burgers or taco bell

I like to cook so only on special occasions we go out and eat

Almost everyday. Often I'll cook enough food at a time to last me a few days so I don't have to cook every day

I eat home cooked meals nearly every day. I eat out maybe every few months. I don't understand this meme of Americans not knowing how to cook, I live in a big west coast city known for being hyper progressive and literally everyone I run into here loves cooking.

frenchly.us/frances-ticket-restaurant-or-ticket-resto-program-explained/

>In a nutshell, it’s a piece of paper or a plastic card that serves as a food and beverage voucher. Though it may seem like a U.S. food stamp, it’s not. Thanks to the high place of food in French society, companies with more than 25 employees are required by French labor code to provide their employees with a cafeteria. Companies that don’t have the means or space to construct one abide by this law through restaurant tickets.

>Employers with a minimum of one employee can purchase restaurant tickets from four major vendors: Natixis (which sells Chèque Apetiz), Chèque Déjeuner (which sells tickets of the same name), Sodexho (which sells Pass Restaurant), and Edenred (which sells Ticket Restaurant). Note that saying you have a ticket restaurant doesn’t mean you have Edenred, it’s just become the sort of generic name, like Kleenex for facial tissues.

>Restaurant tickets are usually worth between 7 and 10.50 euros. Employers subsidize 50% to 60% of the restaurant ticket and employees finance the rest. This means, for example, that you’d pay 2.80 to 3.50 euros, taken directly from your salary, for 7 euros worth of food. It’s in the best interest of employees to take advantage of restaurant tickets because the amount pulled from their salary for restaurant tickets is deducted from taxable income.

I never cook. Most of the time I eat at a cafeteria, but I also eat pizza, burgers and kebab regularly.

I haven't ate at a restaurant in like 2-3 years.
I cook everything at home, but my cooking consists of fish and rice with veggies, oats and whey protein poweder, so not really ''home cooked'' like fancy food

Restaurant are expensive man, for the price of ONE meal at place i can buy stuff for food for like 4 days if i make it myself

I eat home cooked meals everyday. I only go out or order in twice a month or so tops

18/21 meals a week. But as I understand it most Americans eat more food from restaurants than I do.

I think it is more of a rat race suburbs and urban to poor to go home and cook thing, all my sibling and cousins are suburbanites and eat out or eat takeout constantly, but me, my neighbors, the friends I have all live in what is known as "the nice old part" of the city and we almost never eat out.

>the amount pulled from their salary for restaurant tickets is deducted from taxable income.

That it is taken from taxable income is fucked.