The fact that they managed to turn an extremely dispersed diaspora into a state will never cease to amaze me...

The fact that they managed to turn an extremely dispersed diaspora into a state will never cease to amaze me. I kneel in front of Zionism.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1200x873, 7.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grepow.com/blog/why-are-lithium-batteries-not-allowed-on-airplanes/)?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you will it it is no dream

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 20-05-29 theodor herzl - Google Search.png (400x533, 191.46K)

is he the national hero?

Why does the world think Israel controls the USA though?

Walter sobchak lel

Because only the USA gives the Israeli president a yearly platform to speak on in their country.
Like, I don't understand why you guys support Israel so much; what exactly do they do for you?

hes up there, thats for sure, theres even a city named after him (herzeliya) but this guy would probably be considered the top of national heroes
because you give us less than 1% of our gdp per year which is less than 0.0001% of your gdp

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 20-31-01 David-Ben-Gurion-Jerusalem-Israel-Israel-History-Holy-Land-Israel.jpg (WEBP Image 382 × 382 pixels).png (382x382, 236.91K)

So basically the USA gives you pocket change for weapon and tech development?

>Like, I don't understand why you guys support Israel so much; what exactly do they do for you?
you know that rule about not being allowed to bring lithium batteries over a certain voltage on planes (grepow.com/blog/why-are-lithium-batteries-not-allowed-on-airplanes/)? thats because israeli spies inside ISIS managed to find that they were planning to bomb an airplane using one, and thats just one of many. but israel is a counter terror front for the USA in the middle east, a lot of the stuff we do is covert and not known to the public

>another day
>another bait thread

>I don't understand why you guys support Israel so much; what exactly do they do for you?
I want to say it's because they offer us access to the Middle East and they're good at developing military technology stuff.

it also gives you leeway in our politics and influence over our actions. not to mention we aren't allowed to spend the money you give us on anything other than US made weapons, so its basically a way to boost your economy indirectly too

Do likud niggas hate or like ben gurion.

Because certain groups online want the younger generations to think that Israel isn't a British-American colony but the other way around, mainly Wumao and Russian IRA.

They see his politics as outdated, but hes certainly looked up to as a leader among every israeli regardless of political outlook

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 20-37-56 quote-we-offer-peace-and-neighborliness-to-all-the-neighboring-states-and-their-peoples-and-david-ben-gurion-89-95-56.jpg (JPEG Image 850 × 400 pixels).png (850x400, 219.99K)

That's a rather mundane reason for such a hot-topic issue. Ain't saying I don't believe it, it's just very boring.
So Isreal is of no use anymore?

>a lot of the stuff we do is covert and not known to the public
Huh, yeah, like a certain group of people in the 40s. Not saying I don't like people doing it, I just don't like the double-standards.

I unironically admire zionism

>"nation"alist subhuman starts posting black and white deep quotes from his "national" figures
ight, I'm out

I'd say our usefulness has undoubtedly fallen off in recent years especially since the stuff we specialize in like wars has become taboo in the US, but its still good to have allies overseas, especially for a superpower like the US

I'll put it like this, think of germany or south korea for example, they don't get military aid money like is per se, but they US has troops and bases stationed in those countries, meanwhile the US has zero troops or bases here, those bases in germany and south korea cost way more to maintain than the 3 billion we get yearly, doubly so if you consider the fact that they are basically taking care of their citizens thousands of miles away. so that money we get is basically in place of having proper US military here and getting no aid

Not just that but they also resurrected the Hebrew language and made it the common language. This is no easy task.

I don't like how people credit the revival of the hebrew language to the entire nation, sure it was a cooperative effort but at first a lot of people resisted it believe it or not, it was mostly the work of a single linguist, elieezer ben yehuda

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 20-53-10 Eliezer_in_his_house_in_Talpiot_neighbourhood_(cropped).jpg (JPEG Image 794 × 1059 pixels) — Scaled (90%).png (716x955, 539.79K)

I didn't know that, anyhow, still a great a great achievement imo and worth the praise.

Israel is unsustainable over time, and unfortunately the ones who will suffer will not be the ones who engineered it all. Whoever designed it all lives around the world with his quiet, rich son, enjoying life.

no, the people that designed it are just dead