Your saviour was a camelnosed, dark haired, dark eyed semite...

Your saviour was a camelnosed, dark haired, dark eyed semite. Attempts to whitewash Jesus/appropriate him to look Nordic are just pathetic. A Syrian refugee would look more like Jesus than Western depictions of him, and that's just too much to swallow. This is your God that you worship?

Attached: jesus.jpg (976x725, 114.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-is-the-holy-spirit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isaiah's prophecy says that his appearance would be below average

>he had no form or majesty that we should look at him,
>He was despised and rejected by men,
>He was despised, and we esteemed him not.
>Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows;
>Yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted.
>But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed.
>All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned—every one—to his own way;
>And the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
>He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; like a ulamb that is led to the slaughter, so he opened not his mouth.
>And they made his grave with the wicked wand with a rich man in his death, although he had done no violence, and there was no deceit in his mouth.
>Therefore I will divide him a portion with the many, because he poured out his soul to death and was numbered with the transgressors;
>Yet he bore the sin of many, and makes intercession for the transgressors.

Attached: 1625768184591.png (1995x1430, 209.84K)

Not gonna look at OPs flag while guessing. But I'm gonna guess lebanon

seethe turkoid

Attached: god.jpg (1080x1629, 527.92K)

so are you

That image is phenotype stitched together from 3 random skulls. It’s not what Jesus looked like.

Second of all pre Islam levantines did not look like that, this guy looks more Egyptian or Bedouin Yemenite in ancient standards.

okay, and?

Attached: gigoaij2.jpg.png (581x500, 107.77K)

Different cultures depict Jesus as looking like one of them. They localize his features to make him relatable, I think it's interesting from an anthropological point of view.

For example, here are side by side arts of Jesus from Ethiopian art and Japanese art

Also, we christians don't worship Jesus. We only worship Jehovah God.

Attached: download-32.jpg (1004x731, 211.79K)

All Abrahamists worship a fucked up in the head sociopath with bipolar disorder anyway.

No

Attached: TupaAlexRoa.jpg (848x1200, 117.13K)

Embarrassing

wow he's just like me

i believe so too. reject jewish fairytales and embrace the pagan gods

Why do you say that ?

Attached: IMG_20220514_071403.jpg (696x964, 151.06K)

>Why do you say that ?
Because unlike believers, I actually read Old and New Testament and sit in Middle Eastern and Iranian mythos and legends for 7 years now.

That's great !

Reading the Bible is the first step if one wants to become Jehovah's friend.

Now what you need to do is pray for his guidance and try to live your life everyday according to what the Gospels says

Attached: Geologic+heron_d22276_8697162.jpg (1200x1245, 244.21K)

Take your meds schizo. I'm glad they actually permabanned you on /his/

If you still take these 2300 year old jewish harry potter books that got filled with fanfictions over a tens of centuries by different people seriously you are severely lacking in cognitive abilities.

most people aren't cuckstians on Any Forums
also pic related are samaritans and related to the biblical jews and they don't look like your pic at all

Attached: samaritans.jpg (2048x1365, 601.47K)

Wrong

Attached: AC1553F0-A9A5-499A-8120-509AD3BCFCFE.jpg (960x632, 476.63K)

What did I say that was false ?

Attached: Incomprehensible+buffalo_cf38f5_9557881.jpg (900x2336, 306.63K)

That is not true. Jesus was white, as were all the people in the Levant at his time. DNA research proves that the swathicization only occurred later with the expansion of Islam. Hell, even the Egyptian queen Cleopatra has been proven to have been white.

>This is your God that you worship?
Is that a problem? It doesn't matter what color he was. Yes, the God we worship was nailed to a cross. If you can't handle a simple picture of a brown person, I imagine that's much harder imagery for you to swallow?
Jesus is the son, part of the trinity. Don't understand where you JWs get your non-trinitarian doctrine from. The bible makes it explicitly clear that God is a single being made up of three parts, Father, Son, Holy Spirit..
How can God have a mental disorder? Yahweh is all powerful and represents perfection. Hence why he gave his only son who suffered and lived perfectly.

Where's your source for this? I'm honestly curious.

Attached: jesus the delusional jew.jpg (1048x1324, 531.81K)

>How can God have a mental disorder?
The way this cretin behaves in Old Testament is cringe worthy.
>Yahweh is all powerful
Mogged by Chemosh, Iron Chariots and humans that told him to fuck off kek.

The Islamic invasion brought Persian, Egyptian, and Bedouin settlers who mixed into the Arab speaking Islamic population which exists there today which is genetically distinct from the original Levantine populations. And it is wrong to say All middle easterners look the same. Levantines vary from how they look some have dark features and others have lighter features.

In fact I’m going to say that pre Islam levantines were lighter than Turks who also have a lot of East med ancestry from their Anatolian side. But mixed with Turkmen who are Persian mongols.

>A legionary bull named Titus Abdes Panthera fucked Mary.
>Mary told delusional lies in order not to live stoning, which was the punishment of unlawful sexual intercourse at that time and her husband believed it.
>The bastard grew up with delusions. It is just one of the messianic movements that are common in Judea.
>His own messianic movement, was spread not by those who knew the real Jesus, but by another schizophrenic from Tarsus who said that I saw Jesus in my dream.

Attached: kırmızı haßß.png (858x536, 310.47K)

>Jesus is the son

Yes indeed, Jesus is the son of God

>part of the trinity

the God of the Bible is never described as being part of a Trinity

note what the Encyclopædia Britannica states: “Neither the word Trinity nor the explicit doctrine appears in the New Testament . . . The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies.”

>Don't understand where you JWs get your non-trinitarian doctrine from.

From the word of God !

"Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.”—Deuteronomy 6:4.

“You, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.”—Psalm 83:18.

“God is only one.”—Galatians 3:20.

>The bible makes it explicitly clear that God is a single being made up of three parts, Father, Son, Holy Spirit..

It does absolutely not. It is absolutely clear that Jesus is inferior to God

“My Father is greater than I [Jesus].”—John 14:28.

“I [Jesus] ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and your God.”—John 20:17.

“To us there is but one God, the Father.”—1 Corinthians 8:6.

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”—1 Peter 1:3.

“These things saith the Amen [Jesus], . . . the beginning of the creation of God.”—Revelation 3:14.

And the holy spirit is not a person, but rather God's active force, or energy

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-is-the-holy-spirit/

Attached: 1646307221678.png (394x779, 177.13K)

proto indo european admixture, more present in muslim communities

Target: Lebanese_Christian
Distance: 3.2334% / 0.03233417
45.2 TUR_Barcin_N
22.4 Levant_Natufian
20.0 IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N
10.0 GEO_CHG
2.4 Yamnaya_RUS_Samara

Target: Lebanese_Muslim
Distance: 2.8991% / 0.02899061
38.4 TUR_Barcin_N
23.8 Levant_Natufian