How diverse is your country?

How diverse is your country?

Attached: 1645641676133.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

That's not what comes to mind when I hear "french"

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 13-06-41 7252.jpeg (JPEG Image 960 × 964 pixels) — Scaled (99%).png (951x955, 295.67K)

WHERE IS THE FUCKING CENSUS. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED BY NOW

Between diverse and racist it is full on racist. We need to fix that in this century.

Anything more than 0.5% is a considerable amount

everyone who isn't a proper russian like me is a mix of polish and Iraqi or morocon and romanian or something, and there are also arabs and druz so id say diverse but not to the European degree of completely removing your ethnic culture for the sake of recent immigrants

poт зaкpoй мyдaк

Was 5-10% suppose to be small? Lmfao

I live in a country where its 20, and I can tell you that yes, its small

People just assume that every maghrebi/turk/pakistani they see is muslim
I don't know about the muslim numbers, but I am pretty confident that the number of immigrants from muslim countries (pretty much all of ours excepting DRC) way exceed 7.5%

there are 800.000+ people from turkey, afghanistan, syria, somalia etc. this is 13% of our population. This statistic must only count people that are registered in an official church

Is it easy for Russians to get jobs in Israel?

твoй oтeц apaб чтo ли?

Thank you sir!

0,1% is way too much, i don't give a fuck if you think otherwise

its not harder or easier than anyone else lmfao. most of us are either top of the leaderboards when it comes to earnings making six figures a year or bottom of the barrel street sweepers, no inbetween.
гpyзинcкий

Brown therefore Muslim

>muslims shit up the place so much people think theyre all over the place
says a lot tbqh

Just like everyone else if you aren't a retard and you have connections you could get a good job
этo нaмнoгo лyчшe чeм быть пoльcкoй aфpикaнcкoй cмecью

He is a very bad man

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-22-20-49-23-745_org.bromite.bromite.jpg (1080x2340, 569.05K)