INCOMING JUST

Attached: 1646620345257.png (736x800, 581.95K)

literally who?

wtf?

Attached: 1647287941691.jpg (1029x794, 92.28K)

Oh yeah, he’s fucked.

>NOOOOOOOO THE HOLLYWOOD JEWS SHOULD BE MANAGING YOU REEEEE YOU CANT DO THIS

I hope boodega follows his example

>Heir Holiness

Life...strategist?

Best of luck, Danny boy

who and who?
sorry I don't follow pozzed media

Lmao this has the potential to be the next Buck Breaking for destroying Black masculinity: up-and-coming Black actor sells his career to an e-thot guru, for the hope of a mere crumpet of her Black hippie pussy.

She must suck dick like a champ.

Go to bed, Heir Highness.

It's a random grifting thot who has now struck gold. She's gonna drain him immensely. Or if she actually means well she's gonna mismanage his life and career.

>Life Strategist Heir Holiness

Attached: cl.jpg (600x409, 119.01K)

Every black starring in Black Panther got royally fucked.

WTF NOOO RABBI SHEKELSTEIN NEEDS HIS 10% MY LITTLE GOLEM NOOOOO

If he's black, he's probably a DC actor playing a formerly white capeshit character.

>have jewish Hollywood managers that are skilled at making you the most money possible
>have some low-IQ negress literally tell you how to run your life and have control of all your business-related decisions
Hmm, tough choice.

JIDF hard at work

she gotta make him wear a dresssss

He's getting FinDommed. Tragic, it happens to the best of them. Brendan Fraser, Kanye. Hell, Alec Baldwin got FinDommed so hard someone died for it. It really needs to be illegalized if you ask me, but most judges are probably being FinDommed by the greedy Succubi so it never will be. Stay strong, kings.

who are these people?

Jordan Peele's bull for his comedian Jew wife, and some random grifting negress

Left is the actor for the upcoming Harambe biopic, right is Zoe Kravitz

Lol chill out poltard. I don't give a fuck who represents this talentless idiot. If you can't see the humor in this story you're brainwashed as fuck

I have never seen Get Out apart from clips on YouTube and it just seems like a glorified MadTV skit.

he had one of the best people in hollywood and he replaced them with new age retard coach. This is nuts as in literally psychiatrically insane.

>look at her YouTube
I swear, for as benign as he is, Eckert Tolle is a dangerous gateway to narcissism

>daniel my boy you are actor now you must choose agent
>do you want: jewish manager known for their shrewd business sense and nepotism in an industry full of jews
>or: random black stripper
shiiieeet lemme get uuuuuuuhh...

It is a glorified MadTV skit. Everything Jordan Peele has ever made throughout his career has been a glorified MadTV skit.

Can you link your favorite recipe for gefilte fish?

He probably wanted to be as black power as possible and fired any white people representing him and gave the reins to a black woman. Hope she steals from him.

u know her shit yanks lol

uh oh... deja vu

Attached: 20181102-wachowskis.jpg (1280x720, 114.16K)