This is a film being released in the UK in 2022

This is a film being released in the UK in 2022.

Attached: 1638117050717.png (365x274, 89.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfkjvagVsRI
youtube.com/watch?v=KUk15Qi4xXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus christ , its real. Aren't we about 15 years too late. What happened to my country's cinema.

So Catherine Tate is the Eddie Murphy of the UK now?

Yeah Catherine Tate is pretty bad, as a Brit I don't defend this at all

It's actually the FOUR NAAN? movie

that's insane

My mum really, really wants to see it, she loved Catherine Tate like 10 years ago.
But why this is becoming a movie NOW is fucking beyond me

Don't blame me.

>YOU CAM TO SEE ME, INCHA?
For two hours? Just fuck off, Tate. Money can't be that tight.

>British "Comedy"

How did she get away with it?

Attached: catherine_tate_nan_xmas_01.jpg (180x200, 23.83K)

>the nan movie
It's like two fucking jokes over and over again. How do you get a movie out of that?

Big year for Tatekino

Attached: 1636543190227.png (758x655, 466.96K)

Are we finally going to see nan's gaping fucking arsehole?

idk I think they randomly resurrect a sitcom character for the nostalgia, like Alan Partridge and David Brent got movies long after the shows ended.

Where is the diversity?

Madea for white people.

You could tell the David Brent one was going to be shit when Goggle eyed freak stayed far away from it.

Is this the britbong who played Nelly on The Office (US) in the later shit seasons? I always got the sense I was supposed to know who she was like it was a cameo but had no clue and she was just out of place. She’s famous in Bongland huh?

She had a sketch/catchphrase comedy show about 15 years ago that was pretty big, big enough for Britain's greatest ever Prime Minister Tony Blair to do a skit with her: youtube.com/watch?v=sfkjvagVsRI

Famous is a bit of an overstatement, as celebrities go she's pretty obscure even here in Bongland
These days nobody but boomers remember her, she hasn't been relevant in over a decade

I think most people knew the Brent movie would be garbage, when Ricky Gervais made and absolute global tit of himself at Live 8 in 2005.
If you love a good cringe, here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=KUk15Qi4xXM

>£10m budget
>£3.5m box office
Steve's eyes weren't bulging with imagined riches

>(((Merchant)))

Look after the pennies, and the pounds take care of themselves.

Attached: fCCotYLgLozOkL7vua4Pog8G6Ki.jpg (500x750, 59.84K)

lmao she must have been really bored during covid

Aside from the sketch show she was a companion on Doctor Who for a bit during the David Tennant era.
She was actually pretty good since she was the only one of his companions who wasn't madly in love with him like a giggling schoolgirl.

>whole film is about refugees welcome

yikes.

You're still not getting that 50p back.

Attached: Karl_Pilkington_2008_cropped.jpg (312x383, 114.06K)

This one was actually enjoyable

Fuck that 0% rotten tomatoes.

Attached: images.jpg (960x1440, 235.39K)

Reminder he's making DragKino with Madea now.

Attached: madea-mrsbrown.jpg (620x330, 47.86K)

>Meanwhile, Agnes' son Dermot (Paddy Houlihan) and his lifelong criminal best friend Buster Brady (Danny O'Carroll) try to get the receipt. After failing to break into the restricted area of the NRS they recruit a troop of blind trainee ninjas, led by Mr. Wang (also played by Brendan O'Carroll). The Russians have already found and destroyed the original receipt, but Buster and Dermot learn the receptionist that took the payment was blind, so that there exists a braille version of the receipt. They find it and let Agnes know, telling her Tourettes-suffering barrister (Robert Bathurst) to stall the case
Is this really the plot?

It's a pretty bad movie. It's slightly watchable at best.

Racism officially over, the establishment fears this.

FANK YOOOU MISSUS PA'ERSONNN

ALL I WANNA DO IS DO IT