It's summer in Spain which means seeing all the normies go out and party even more than usual with friends and getting...

it's summer in Spain which means seeing all the normies go out and party even more than usual with friends and getting laid while im a mentally ill loner with 0 friends
it's over

Attached: 1630844086479.webm (300x800, 600.43K)

Lmao get some bitches nerd, it's not that difficult, just don't be a sperg and talk to people normally, break out of the high school mentality.

Attached: 1648217136967.gif (2311x1966, 1.94M)

si Franco viviera todo serĂ­a mejor

i'd rather workout and play video games, I don't like people

I'm a mentally ill alcoholic drug addict and all my friends are trashy junkies summer makes no difference to our daily routine

Then why do you whine about not getting pussy?

are you the galician?

No I'm not that fat piece of shit

>summer makes no difference to our daily routine

this is what normies want you believe

I will take all lonely Spanish anons to Mallorca and we will get drunk

How can you even been an incel in spain. Pathetic

There's no such thing as an incel. They're all choosing to be this way. They're mentally ill.

I'll be your friend bro

Attached: C-UWvl4XkAADT2r.jpg (1200x676, 100.91K)

never said I was an incel, but in Spain if you don't like going out all the time, going to parties or clubs you're fucked in most social situations

This is simply not true, I go out only when I want to, besides I don't have the money to go out every weekend. Forget about all your insecurities when talking to people and bee yourself.

ah yes normie advice no. 63631 : "just be your self", that worked for me bro

You're right. It is retarded. Just take some good qualities from yourself and then tailor the rest so it's palatable for normies. That's what I do.

sweden friend

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 13.38K)

Summer in Spain means topless whores everywhere

Most people on this website have something wrong with them. I dont understand how its so hard for most of you to understand. If you're some elliot roger type with pathological issues that make you repugnant, stop thinking "being yourself" applies to you.

This
It depends on how you see those restraining characteristics of you - do you want to keep them or do you want to change them in favor of something you might like more?
For example: I have stopped posting with mean intent on Any Forums and don't let myself be baited by mean stuff, thus becoming less toxic in real life. Even though it is hard to not relapse into old habits.