Do you regret discovering this website in your country

Do you regret discovering this website in your country

Attached: 1629803482700.jpg (657x574, 42.24K)

I knew about it since 3-5 years ago but started using it recently after I became NEET

>how?
heard about 2 chan from steins gate

Attached: 33.jpg (250x199, 6.79K)

hello india
Hello america

hello Zhangaroo

not really, just how much time I wasted on here and the opportunities for socializing and experiencing stuff irl I didn't recognize

Yes. I have been here for 15 years. Internet addiction killed any chance I ever had at a social life.

Yes. I have wasted over 10 years now on this miserable site.
It has made me a bitter, pessimistic and miserable person.

No

yes

Clamp?

I stopped my Master degree in pure Mathematics because of this website back in 2016.

I just didn't want to work and seeing so many NEETs around here made me so jealous of their dreamy life.

Attached: 1622685854891.png (294x299, 119.58K)

r9k has probably been a contributing factor to my ongoing virginity and Any Forums as a whole has turned me into a racist, but no. I've gotten a lot of entertainment here over the past decade

stop

Attached: 1651601230682.jpg (830x548, 42.69K)

Not really. It's fun, and I would have wasted my life on the internet anyway, just on another website.

Yes. I would have been an obnoxious retarded numale with an obese girlfriend without this website but at least I'd be happy. Ignorance is bliss.

>I've gotten a lot of entertainment here over the past decade
The last good year on this website was 2012.

discovered it at 15 it never even began
on the plus side i have an infinite knowledge of random shit from all boards a lot of which actually improved my life but i have pretty much exhausted this website as a resource at this point

nah anything before the 2016 election cycle is fine.

Sneed.

neet life is actually not good at all after a few months of it

>which actually improved my life
how so?

No, it was definitely 2012. There was some fun to be had in 2013, but that's when the mods and jannies got out of control.