Median yearly income per person in America is $100k and $50k is considered the poverty line

Median yearly income per person in America is $100k and $50k is considered the poverty line

Attached: E1DC6301-704F-4373-98A1-A37FFE0543E4.png (657x527, 35.08K)

>mfw purchasing an iPhone is cheaper than a doctor's appointment

Attached: kevo.jpg (240x360, 10.48K)

just move to Pari- oh

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-02-08-at-10.38.04-AM-630x415.png (630x415, 64.46K)

It's over

There is no way the global average is less $135K.

>tfw $34k
I suffer as a graduate. Also I'm pretty dumb, likely low level brain damage, and am just scraping though. I have no creativity, but oh well. I'll see it through

>34k
>Also I'm pretty dumb
You also tend to repeat yourself

>tfw i earn $8.5k a year

Attached: comment_1619654313AFXVBh306xfRudM05rRAw0,w400.jpg (400x391, 18.81K)

But PhD students are supposed to lead discovery in science
Hopefully I can get a job selling microscopes or something

Attached: 1653201413365.jpg (311x300, 22.58K)

>guy with a Masters and getting his PhD is considered “dumb” in America
No wonder why yuropoors are so poor

wut
It's like $31k. In my state (a wealthy one) it's $41k.

I don't feel like working after seeing American wages. Can't believe they have the gall to complain about gas prices.

According to the BLS, the median weekly earnings of full-time wage and salaried male employees in Q1 2022 is $1,118. Annualized, the median income is $58,136.

>median income is $58,136.
meanwhile in Germany

Attached: qe7czbqeqesui2ql4li7.jpg (1200x800, 116.54K)

I'll unironically marry you for 10k so you can come here and get a tech job. You can't live with me and there will be no sex. Do you accept my offer?

Yes

Hourly compensation is much lower

The ones in Austin are the richest on this map. Don't have to deal with any of the retarded taxes or high living expenses in some of those other disgusting cities.

If you’re serious I’m happy to double that. Fuck I just can’t wait 5 more years to save 100k while suffering in this third world country

I could retire after 1 year of work in amerigga

And I'm somehow living comfortable on 21k after tax and still manage to put money aside.

I'm serious. Welcome to America friend

The french user just offered me 20k. Do you have a counter offer?

YOU FUCKING 0 BRAIN NIGGER
THE BRAIN ISN'T "LIVING COMFORTABLY" OR "PUTTING SOME MONEY ASIDE" I PUT AWAY 3300 EURO EACH MONTH AND THE PROBLEM IS THAT I >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WON'T

Median yearly once says 34k, you're right about the poverty line at 50k though. Most of us don't know how screwed we are yet.

I have a three days week and I like my job, I feel no need to retire.

Lmao let me check real quick how long does it take to get a green card with this kind of marriage. I need that to be eligible for student loan. Or else I can just work as low level tech support or computer technician for a while, which probably pays more than a Masters grad here anyway lol.
But which state is that btw? Blue state I suppose since it’s gay marriage

Retiring early sounds miserable. Having enough money to live comfortably off of and then working a low pressure job to stay active during the day while having no financial stress sounds more ideal.

America is an insanely expensive country. That is for us through the exchange rate, not for them. They pay like $4000 for monthly rent. Do you pay 4500€? I think not.

Attached: 1605265018641.png (657x527, 22.41K)

Median Household Income in the United States is $67,521. The poverty line for a 3 person Household is $23,030. 11.4% of the population, or approximately 38 million people live in poverty.

Median Rent in the U.S. is $1,100 per month.

>11.4% of the population, or approximately 38 million people live in poverty.
That's really close to another population statistic I can think of, but surely that has nothing to do with it, right?

>4k on rent
You know you don’t need to live in a 2 bedroom apartment downtown Manhattan lmao

>insanely expensive country
Except for land and housing, that somehow is pretty cheap.

Im in Rhode island so you could get a job in Boston if you wanted. It's pretty nice here desu. I think the gubmint is pretty watchful when it comes to sketchy visa marriages so we'd have to be sneaky. If you have a really good academic record and speak English well you can probably get something loanwise

There are more Whites living in poverty than African Americans. 41.2% of all persons living in poverty are White, 21.9% are African American.

I pay $1,400 a month for a 1300 sq ft home that I own.

Ok now adjust that per capita

>wageslavery sounds better than having enough money to live comfortably and do whatever you enjoy, no matter if it's salaried or not
yes being a mcdonalds nigger sounds much more enjoyable than teaching your own children everything you know, playing with them and going on vacation with them and your wife
totally convinced here!

you get to suck my dick but only once

I don't want to suck your dick user I want you to pay me over 20k

I just realized actually with a green card I’m much more flexible and can continue my freelancing part-time. Probably I could go to a community college and transfer later.
But well ICE might probably see all of those messages already so not sure if I can even get a visa lmao